Quezon City City Jobs Finance Supervisor – Cash Disbursements Position at Maynilad Water Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Finance Supervisor - Cash Disbursements. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Maynilad Water Services, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Maynilad Water Services, Inc.|
|Position||Finance Supervisor - Cash Disbursements|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Handles the processing of checks for payment to vendors/ contractors, employee last pay checks and other claims.
2. Monitors and ensures complete submission of Official Receipts/ Collection Receipts for all vendor payments
3. Handles processing of replenishment of revolving funds, and all cash advances and reimbursements of employees.
4. Coordinates with the concerned employee(s) the release/ crediting of cash advance, reimbursement and replenishment.
5. Monitors, checks and verifies check payments and other disbursements against daily bank statement
6. Ensures all vouchers received are posted in the SAP and payments are properly assigned to designated MWSI bank account
7. Handles the monitoring, controlling and distribution of Accountable Forms
8. Provide support to Subsidiary Finance in the processing and posting of various payments
9. Provide support to the Petty Cash Fund Custodian
10. Develops/Recommends policies and procedures that will improve the disbursement process and other related activities
11. Coordinates with internal and external auditors in reviewing and preparing required financial reports/ schedules on disbursements
12. Ensures that all records on cash disbursements are organized and all reports are accurately and timely submitted
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Graduate of any Finance or Business Management Course
At least 3 years of relevant work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Strong communication skills
Knowledgeable in all areas of cash receipts handling
Analytical and innovative
Proficient in MS Office
Ability to learn new software applications
Experienced in supervising projects and team activities
With strong ethical values and unquestionable integrity
Able to work under pressure and with sense of urgency
Detail oriented, organized, and systematic
Customer service oriented
Willing to work additional hours in order to meet targets and tight deadlines
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maynilad Water Services, Inc. (Maynilad) is the water and wastewater services provider for the 17 cities and municipalities that comprise the West Zone of the greater Metro Manila area. In 1997, the company was granted a 25-year exclusive concession by the Philippine Government, through the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS), to operate, maintain and invest in the water and sewerage system in Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Manila, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Pasay, Parañaque, Valenzuela, parts of Quezon City, a part of Makati, Cavite City, and the municipalities of Rosario, Imus, Noveleta, Bacoor, and Kawit in Cavite. Maynilad went through a change of ownership on January 24, 2007, with the consortium of DMCI Holdings, Inc. (DMCI) and Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC) winning 84% of the water company’s shares in a public bidding.
The corporate history of Maynilad began with the successful privatization of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS) in 1997. Before then, MWSS was the government corporation in charge of providing water supply and sewerage disposal services in the greater Metro Manila area. In a highly anticipated bidding that drew the attention of the global water community, the partnership of Benpres Holdings Corporation (Benpres) and Ondeo Water Services, Inc. (formerly Suez Lyonnaise de Eaux) was awarded the exclusive right to run the water and wastewater operations in the West Zone of Metro Manila. Towards its 10th year, after a string of financial, legal, and regulatory disputes, Maynilad went through a change of ownership, with the consortium of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC) and DMCI Holdings, Inc. (DMCI) acquiring 83.96% of the water company’s shares. Lyonnaise Asia Water Limited (LAWL) held a 16% share. The MPIC-DMCI consortium took over on January 24, 2007, and immediately worked on the financial and operational rehabilitation of Maynilad. In August of the same year, the consortium signed a prepayment and settlement agreement with Maynilad’s creditors and MWSS. By January 2008, the new owners of Maynilad had already paid off the company’s outstanding debts, which had then reached $240 million. An aggressive catch-up plan was also implemented to increase company revenue, improve water service operations, and drastically cut commercial losses. To herald the sweeping transformation that was about to take place, Maynilad launched its new company logo in November 2008. The new logo reflected the new direction and renewed mission of the company’s management team. Positive change has finally come to Maynilad. And soon, the results will be felt in all of West Zone. Truly, sa bagong Maynilad, dumadaloy ang ginhawa.
Product & Services
SEWERAGE & SANITATION Aside from delivering potable water, Maynilad also provides sewerage and sanitation services to the West Zone. It operates and maintains pumping plants and wastewater treatment facilities 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure the efficient collection, treatment and disposal of wastewater.At present, only residents and establishments in Tondo, Sampaloc, South Manila, Malabon, Navotas, Caloocan, Projects 7 and 8 in Quezon City and Magallanes Village in Makati City may connect to Maynild’s sewerage system.
Customers in these areas are encouraged to avail of Maynilad’s sewerage services for a cleaner and safer environment.
Customers in areas not covered by Maynilad’s sewerage network dispose of their wastewater through their own septic tanks or sewage treatment facilities (for big commercial and industrial customers).
Those who are located outside the sewered areas and maintain their own septic tanks, may avail of Maynilad’s desludging services.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), to be discussed
- Specific Location: Balara