Finance Services Administrator Vacancies at GHD Pty Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we GHD Pty Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of finance services administrator with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Makati City & Quezon City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||GHD Pty Ltd|
|Position||Finance Services Administrator|
|Region||Makati City, Quezon City|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We have an opportunity for a Finance Services Administrator to join our fast growing and highly collaborative team servicing captive internal clients of GHD and provide proactive support to the Finance Services Team Leader.
- To support the Finance Services functions by undertaking the duties assigned as outlined in the duty statements
- Tasks will be assigned in adherence to separation of duties guidelines based on workload requirements
- Assist the team on other tasks or projects as required
- Ensure compliance with all GHD Finance policies and procedures
- Provide continuous feedback to the Manager/Team Leader, including positive confirmations on matters to compliance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure a cooperative and open knowledge sharing relationship is developed and maintained with other operating centres
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any Finance-related course (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Collaborative team player with a real passion to deliver goals and exceed expectation
- Ability to communicate and explain regulations, policies, processes, and guidelines to others
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to collate, organise and analyse data
- Excellent time management skills. Has the ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritise workload
- Proactive, shows initiative, and has a problem-solving attitude
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Have worked in an Accounting shared services environment
- Have experience using intermediate to advance ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc)
- Have experience in handling accounts payable, accounts receivable, travel & expense accounting, Balance sheet reconciliation, master data management, and possesses a basic to intermediate understanding of Accounting and Finance processes
- Experience in identifying process improvement opportunities
- Excellent coordination skills with understanding of when to escalate issues
Work schedule: Monday to Friday – 7:00 am to 4:00 pm / 5:00 pm to 2:00 am
We are hosting an open house recruitment on:
- 25 March at the Makati office: 10F Southgate Mall, Chino Roces, Makati City (building connected to MRT Magallanes Station)
- 1 April at the QC office: 17F Panorama Technohub, Balintawak, Quezon City (near Cityland Condominium & Waltermart Munoz)
We will accommodate walk-ins between 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Please wear business casual attire and bring 1 valid ID. Wearing of facemask is highly encouraged upon entering the office site.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||GHD Philippines, 2258 Chino Roces Avenue cor, EDSA, Makati City Manila 1229, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||GHD Philippines - QC Office, 17th Floor Panorama Technocenter, 1029, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GHD recognises and understands the world is constantly changing. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation.
We are a global professional services company that leads through engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Our forward-looking, innovative approaches connect and sustain communities around the world. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are focused on building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals connected by over 200 offices, across five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region.
Find out more about us atwww.ghd.com
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical Insurance and Allowances; Life Insurance; Anniversary / Loyalty gifts