Pasig City City Jobs Finance Project Manager/ Business Analyst Position at Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Finance Project Manager/ Business Analyst. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Finance Project Manager/ Business Analyst|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Finance Project Manager
- Creates and develops project scope and schedules. Plans and assigns resources to associated tasks and deliverables.
- Advise and consult with other departments on issues, concerns, problems, and questions
- Manages resources, communications, and timelines of projects/programs.
- Conducts kick-off meeting with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan and gain consensus.
- Conduct working sessions or status meeting to keep project on track and leadership informed of progress
- Demonstrate business skills with the ability to effectively negotiate priorities across multiple groups/teams
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance
- Identifies high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints and implements approved actions and workarounds to minimize the impact of risks on the project
- Communicate any operational, development or resourcing roadblocks to leadership
- Creates/implements solutions to obstacles/challenges throughout the course of the project
- Facilitates solutions across portfolio of projects, leveraging experiences and lessons learned
- Responsible for communicating committed deliverables and delivery plan
- Day-to-day management of client finance transformation activities and leads teams focusing on deployment and process optimization
- Troubleshoots/escalates initiative issues to resolution
- Develops Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for managing projects
- Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
- Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
- Minimum 3-5years of Accounting/Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business admin
- Experience with MS Project
- Ability to understand the vision and then successfully translate that vision into executable steps to transform finance
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to work in ambiguous situations
- The ability to interact and communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with project management methodologies (Traditional or Agile)
- Prior experience with managing Business project that include Operational, Finance and technical resources at a task level. Candidate with experience in technical project plans only will not be considered.
- This is contractor/consulting role.
Senior Business Analyst
- Work with functional team to develop solutions to meet the changing business strategies. Research and resolve issues with current processes and configuration/Setups.
- Work with project managers in creating and developing project scope and schedules. Provides input on resources required for project tasks and deliverables.
- Advise and consult with other departments on issues, concerns, problems, and questions.
- Conduct meetings with all key stakeholders to review the overall project plan and status updates.
- Conduct or participate in working sessions and status meetings to keep project on track.
- Provide direction and/or performs configuration/setup of Oracle R12 OTC related modules. This includes order entry, service contracts, pricing, billing and receivables.
- Demonstrate business skills with the ability to effectively negotiate priorities across multiple groups/teams.
- Identify high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints; and implement approved actions and workarounds to minimize the impact of risks on the project.
- Communicate any operational, development or resourcing roadblocks to leadership
- Create/implement solutions to obstacles/challenges throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for communicating committed deliverables and delivery plan.
- Day-to-day management of OTC transformation activities,
Ability to clearly articulate business issues and proposed solutions.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Order to Cash business experience (areas include: Order Entry, Customer setup, AR, billing, collections, cash application, Cash management, Customer Credit, Cash receipt processing).
- Direct experience with Oracle R12 Ebusiness, either as a functional lead or subject matter expert.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Operations or Accounting/Finance. A
- bility to understand the vision and then successfully translate that vision into executable steps to transform finance.
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to work in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding or experience with project management methodologies (Traditional or Agile).
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. (www.nityo.com) is a US head-quartered IT services company having operations in 17 countries with 27 offices across the globe including US, Europe and Asia.
Our portfolio of services includes technical and non-technical Manpower services to several on-shore and off-shore clients across the globe, including many Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies. It covers the commercial, industrial and government sectors, encompassing key vertical markets from: financial services, manufacturing and semiconductor, life sciences and healthcare, retail, telecommunications and utilities, system integrators, and up to independent software vendors.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. aims to be the most preferred Business Partner locally and globally by ensuring the recommended solutions are implemented in the shortest span of time thereby resulting in on time delivery. This gives optimum quality for our customers in finding the best resources to achieve their "CORE BUSINESS OBJECTIVES".
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62020-097-N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days