Paranaque City City Jobs Finance Manager Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Company Confidential is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Paranaque City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Finance Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱60,000 - ₱80,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 60.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.000|
Finance Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. He/She is also responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation, statutory reports & compliance, support of budget/forecast activities and all other fiscally related activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees all the daily accounting transactions and activities.
- Supervises, directs and reviews the work of accounting staff such as:
- Recording of revenue and expenses
- Accounts receivable and payable transactions
- Fixed asset transactions
- Billings and collections
- Bank loan transactions
- Intercompany receivable and advances Statutory/government transactions
- Review and approves Journal Voucher entries to ensure that entries are correct, supporting documents are appropriate and that the transactions are approved before entries are posted in the Accounting system
- Ensures an accurate and timely closing activities – monthly, quarterly & year-end
- Prepares monthly financial reports (P & L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Assist the Comptroller in preparing the company’s annual budget and forecast.
- Review and approve Balance Sheet account reconciliation schedule on a monthly basis
- Oversees the preparation and timely filing & payment of all BIR tax returns including the necessary requirements for submission to the bureau.
- Assist the Comptroller in resolving all the tax issues and prior year tax assessment of the company
- Oversees the external and internal audits and ensures that all required schedules are submitted on a timely basis.
- Review and recommends client accreditation by evaluating compliance using a checklist of requirements and informing management of any deficiencies after performing a detailed audit and making practical recommendations for improvements.
- Assist the Asset Management team in conducting annual wall to wall physical inventory count.
- Preferably has a degree in Accounting
- CPA passer is well regarded.
- With at least 3-4 years strong work experience in accounting
- With strong organizational skills.
- With above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to be relocated anywhere.
- Organize, Flexible and can work in a team.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an innovative IT service delivery company with clients globally. Our focus is on helping MSPs quickly scaling their business by providing 24x7 IT services, advice, consulting, project delivery and helpdesk support.
With an 18-year trading history, stable and diverse customers, and an exceptional reputation, we pride ourselves on our people and our culture. As a fast-growing company, offering IT services, our people are exposed to the latest technology, provided with training, one-to-one mentoring, and career progression from internal Management Team and our global IT oriented Partners.