Makati City City Jobs Finance, Hr And Administration Associate Position at Internews Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Internews Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Finance, HR and Administration Associate and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱40,000 - ₱65,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Finance, Hr And Administration Associate|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 65.000|
TASKS are as follows – under the direct supervision of the Finance, HR and Administration Manager, the incumbent will:
· Prepare, maintain and organize accounts payable vouchers
· Managing and updating vendor information in the company ERP system
· Arrange payments to vendors and employees and send proof of payment to vendors
· Recording and tracking payments in databases and accounting software
· Reconcile A/P to the G/L
· Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
· Execute a variety of financial procedures, including
o Month-end and year-end closings (annualization)
o Monthly financial and management reports
o Tax Returns
o General ledger entries
o Bank reconciliation
· Collaborate with the FM for the resolutions on balance sheet account reconciling items
· Provide support for internal and external audits
· Prepare semi-monthly payroll for regular, project based, contractual employees
· Prepare and file withholding tax reports
· Assist with attendance tracking and timekeeping
· Assist employee benefits and leaves
· Checking for completeness and correctness of pre-employment documents-prepares hiring checklist
· Tracking of vacation leave and sick leaves of employees
· Updating of employees 201 files in the ERP System and local files
· Organize and safe keep all financial documents
· Maintain payroll journals and ledgers under the supervision of the Finance Manager
· Source vendors for all procurement requests
· Fixed asset inventory reconciliation
· Various footworks when needed
|Region||National Capital Region|
- HMO Coverage on day 1, 18D VL and 12SL at start of employment
- Work from home arrangement
- Competitive salary
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Email Address: [email protected]
Our company is currently looking for passionate individuals who would like to join our team.
If you think you are qualified for this position, kindly click the apply button on this advertisement.
Be part of our growing family.
Join us now!
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days