National Capital Region City Jobs Finance Assistant – Merville Paranaque City Position at Ambica International Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Finance Assistant - Merville Paranaque City. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Ambica International Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Ambica International Corporation|
|Position||Finance Assistant - Merville Paranaque City|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Receive and process requests for payment from all departments. Prepare the necessary and timely expense recording thru APV or journal entries
- Review all documents attached to requests, ensure the accuracy of EWT and VAT entries
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, month-end closing
- Reconcile GL balances and resolve variances
- Experience in employee expense, liquidation follow up and monitor
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor in Accountancy or any Business related course with at least 2 years of work experience in Accounting; knowledgeable in AP process and controls
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and ERP preferably Netsuite
- Result-oriented individual, ready to work on tight deadlines
- Must have passion for the work he/she is doing and is committed to growth
- Must have a high personal and financial integrity & be an individual who is willing to stretch himself to achieve targets
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ambica International Corporation is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in the Philippines, with an ever growing aim of expending within the ASEAN region over the next 5 years. It specializes in the importation, distribution, marketing and selling of Branded Generics in the Ethical, OTC and Nutraceutical segments within its territories. With its aim to provide every consumer access to safe, affordable and effective medication, it has steadily grown over the last 15 years to emerge as the 10th largest Pharmaceutical Company amongst MNCs and the 2nd largest local Pharmaceutical Company in the Philippines.
Ambicas core strength relies on its partners, both foreign and local. Its foreign partners consist of world renowned manufacturers with state of the art manufacturing facilities which have been approved by PICs approved drug authorities. Whereas its local partners are known for their strong brand development in the market and have a strong supply chain reach within the Philippines and Vietnam. These factors contribute strongly to the unsurpassable growth and development Ambica has achieved in the last 5 years. This is through the unique means by which Ambica promotes its products, utilizing different divisions within the organization to target different market segments. With a strong focus on ethics, safety and environmental awareness around their products; the patients health is always the first priority.
The company’s product portfolio consists of products from every therapeutic segment and cover a wide array of illnesses. Alongside this, the companies’ management team combined with the rest of their employees work harmoniously and effectively in breaking bounds in the industry and will continue to do so in the coming future.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Merville, Paranaque City