Pasig City City Jobs Finance & Accounting Specialist Position at Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Finance & Accounting Specialist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation|
|Position||Finance & Accounting Specialist|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Perform general bookkeeping and prepare / maintain financial records, reports & financial statements to submit to the management and headquarters
- Prepare and complete monthly / quarterly /yearly tax returns filling
- Perform / assist credit line application / acquisition and fund procurement
- Responsible for cashier process and functions
- Perform other matters assigned by top management
- Knowledgeable in tax related issues
- High fluency in English& Tagalog
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business or above
- With at least 3 years experience in the related field or equivalent
- CPA firm/banking/finance company experience preferred
- Familiar with financial market/legal regulation/ accounting practice/taxation system/banking system of the Philippines.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation, 5F San Miguel Building, 45 San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- High Incentives and Competitive Benefits
- Outstanding Opportunities for Career Growth
- Be part of the fastest growing Financing Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation is a joint venture company established by Chailease group and Berjaya group.
China Leasing Company was established in 1977 and merged with CITC Company in 1995; later, change its name into Chailease Finance CO., Ltd. (CFC). CFC began Proceeding CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) project in 1999 for better competitiveness and SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) enhancement.
Thailand, through a joint venture with the Bangkok Bank to offer leasing and installment sales for the Taiwan Business community in Thailand, to obtain manufacturing machinery and equipment. In 1992, BGPL acquired Asia Sermkij Leasing Public Company (ASK) which specializes in installment sales for automobiles and personal loans. In 2004, the shareholding structure of ASK was recognized and ASK
became the parent company of BGPL. ASK went public in Thailand on August 25, 2005 and currently has 13 branches and 9 outlets.
In 2012, Chairman Mr. Chen was awarded K.T. Lee Administration Metal by Chinese Management Association. After re-engineering, with the excellent management team, CFC continued to achieve the
substantial sales growth and the net income before tax of 2012 accounted to NTD 3.9 Billion moreover, the total asset achieved NTD 61.3 billion.
In the future, CFC will not only commit to realize the company vision but also assist the association to facilitate the Finance Company Act to be approved and to improve the mechanism of Taiwan’ financial market to enlarge the business scope and create new business opportunities in leasing industry.
Chailease Leasing Company already branch out on some parts of Southeast Asian country like Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, China and now here in the Philippines.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Incentives, HMO, Accidental Insurance, Bonuses, Business Casual
- Specific Location: Pasig City