National Capital Region City Jobs Fast Hiring! Bilingual Taiwan – Social Media Representative! – Tech Account Position at Foundever™
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Fast Hiring! Bilingual Taiwan - Social Media Representative! - Tech Account|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for a dynamic social media representative to join our company. In this role, you’ll be in charge of communicating with customers via social media platforms, working with the marketing team to create social media strategies, and attending any meetings pertaining to social media to represent our company.
To ensure success as a social media representative, you should know how to effectively use various social media platforms, tools, and technologies. Ultimately, an outstanding social media representative should be a goal-orientated individual with a solid understanding of the customer experience.
Social Media Representative Responsibilities:
- Attending to all customer queries, concerns, and comments posted to the company’s social media platforms in Traditional Mandarin/Taiwanese
- Reviewing all social media posts for accuracy and ensuring inappropriate content is removed.
- Working with the operations team to develop comprehensive social media strategies.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes.
Social Media Representative Requirements:
- A college graduate.
- Able to understand, read, and write, translate Traditional Mandarin/Taiwanese writing
- A year of customer service experience is an advantage but not required
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sitel Philippines OJV Site, 1 Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- HMO on Day 1
- Technical Training
- Exposure with one of the fastest growing BPO companies
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sitel Group® and SYKES are now Foundever™.
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Mission: At Foundever™, we make things simple.
Put simply, our mission is to be the solutions and the team behind the best experiences for the world’s leading brands. Wherever and whenever needed.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedules
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Fast Hiring! Bilingual Taiwan - Social Media Representative! - Tech Account position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023