National Capital Region City Jobs Facilities & Utilities Technician Position at Universal Robina Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Universal Robina Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Facilities & Utilities Technician (Bagumbayan) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Universal Robina Corporation|
|Position||Facilities & Utilities Technician|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Experience your best self with URC!
Universal Robina Corporation is looking for a Facilities & Utilities (FACU) Technician.
The Facilities & Utilities (FACU) Technician will be in charge of executes corrective and/or preventive maintenance activities of facilities & utilities machine and equipment, following implementation applicable of maintenance, quality, and occupational safety standards. The FACU Technician coordinates with the FACU Supervisor in ensuring reliability of utilities equipment, and upkeep of building facilities.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
- Execute preventive and/or corrective maintenance of utilities equipment – including, but not limited to, water & wastewater plant, AHUs, ACUs, HVAC units, chillers, compressors, and boiler – aligned with production plans and established standards – including but not limited to, process & product quality, and machine maintenance;
- Coordinate with involved department machine maintenance, basic equipment care, and corrective or preventive maintenance activities of facilities equipment as mentioned and as needed, based on implemented machine maintenance systems; and coordinate to the FACU Supervisor/s potential non-conformances and possible machine breakdowns;
- Conduct facilities, grounds and building maintenance including, but not limited to, carpentry & plumbing, electrical & welding works, and fabrication; and coordinate to the FACU Supervisor/s potential non-conformances based on applicable building standards;
- Align with the implementation of policies and standards related but not limited to EHS Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), HACCP, HALAL, and FSSC; and as in the case may be, form part of the Internal Audit team and ensure compliance on, established management systems mentioned;
- Conduct daily inspection of the utilities area and/or building perimeter, and ensure compliance to implemented safety and quality systems & standards, as mentioned;
- Assist in preparing maintenance reports; and participate in, and provide feedback on breakdown analyses to address non-conformances, operational losses, and continuous improvement related to facilities and utilities components of the Plant;
- Accomplish maintenance reports, as needed; and attend turnover activities; and/or
- Perform other tasks and functions as may be delegated by the Immediate Superior.
What are the Qualifications?
- Graduate of technical/vocational, engineering or engineering-related course, preferably Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering; technical certifications and/or license is an advantage; Certified Plant Mechanic is preferred
- With experience in utilities equipment operations, and/or building maintenance is an advantage
- Familiarity on relevant management systems in the food industry, including but not limited to EHS Management Systems, Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), HACCP, HALAL and FSSC, is an advantage;
- With considerably significant communication and administrative skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel); and
- Has a good team-player, customer-centric and innovative work attitude
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. We’ve built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack ‘n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. URC’s key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
- We offer multi-industry and International exposure. URC is the major player in various food, agricultural and industrial sectors with a powerful presence throughout the ASEAN Regions.
- We advocate a culture of success. URC empowers its people to become holistic individuals and socially responsible leaders.
- We are committed to promoting learning and development. URC provides exciting experiences for its people to maximize their potentials and hone their talents. We bring the best in our people and offer them a rewarding career.
OUR CORE PURPOSE
Delight everyone with good food choices.
- Put people first. We care, cultivate trust, and listen without judgement
- Own it. We take initiative to unlock opportunities.
- Dare to do. We champion experimentation and incubate new ideas.
- Move forward fast. We see the big picture and learn along the way.
We are a sustainable global enterprise of world class talent. Giving everyone access to high quality planet-friendly products. Enhancing the lives of our employees, customers, consumers, and communities.
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent Hybrid Set-up (for Head Office vacancies)
- Allowances (i.e. Rice Subsidy, Christmas, Medicine, and Uniform)
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance Plan
- Annual Physical Examination
- Annual Vacation and Sick Leaves, with Leave Conversion for Unused Leaves
- Emergency, Bereavement, and Nuptial Leave
- Salary Increase
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Sponsored Company Events and Activities
- Free Parking
- Special Employee Discounts on Gokongwei Group of Companies
- Local and International Exposure and Opportunities
Apply with us today and join us in delighting our employees, customers, consumers, and communities with good food choices!
NOTE: Universal Robina Corporation does not collect fees throughout our recruitment process and does not collaborate with any travel agency or third party to provide accommodation or other services to job applicants. All URC recruitment processes happen in our respective offices or plants. Recruitment processes are only carried out by our Talent Acquisition teams with an official corporate email address.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. The company has a significant, and growing presence in the ASEAN and Oceania markets. It is among the Philippines' pioneers in the industry. It has been operating for over 50 years since Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. established Universal Corn Products Inc. in 1954, a cornstarch manufacturing plant in Pasig City.
URC is engaged in an array of food-related businesses, including the production and distribution of branded consumer snack foods and beverages; commodities such as sugar and flour; and agro-industrial businesses mainly hogs, animal feed, and other related products.
URC has established itself to be the trailblazer in manufacturing through best-in-class technologies and processes. It has unswervingly showcased its innovation and excellence through groundbreaking products to the ASEAN market and wide distribution networks in both modern and traditional channels.
Mr. John envisioned URC to become a premiere food and beverage player across the ASEAN region with strong market position. URC products are also exported to other markets like the US, Europe, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and also in West African countries like Ghana, and Nigeria through our URC Thailand office. In 2014 URC started its venture to developed markets such as New Zealand and Australia which is now called, URC Oceania.
URC has built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack 'n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. We also have premium brands from SBA through their snackfoods segment such as Thins, Cheezels, CC’s, Kettle and Natural Chip, Co., and Griffin’s through their high quality sweet biscuits and wide range of healthy wrapped snacks called Nice and Natural.
URC's key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities. URC will continue to transform and delight consumers in line with the changing competitive dynamics, and growth opportunities in Asia.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: urobinc
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), All Government Mandated Benefits
- Specific Location: 12 Calle Industria, Bagumbayan, Quezon City