National Capital Region City Jobs Facilities Supervisor Position at TOP DRAW ANIMATION, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TOP DRAW ANIMATION, INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Facilities Supervisor and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Others with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||TOP DRAW ANIMATION, INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
The Facilities Supervisor maintains and supports Top Draw Animation’s goal of providing a safe, healthy, fun and productive workplace for its employees. He/she oversees the services for plumbing, electrical, lighting, ventilation/air conditioning, security, communication and parking to achieve an optimal planned level of operations, efficiency and maintenance. He/she directly supervises the general services staff and the receptionists.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing and supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including receptionists, cleaning, maintenance & security.
- Conducts regular coordination meeting with the staff to identify problem areas, recommend solutions and records all data points.
- Schedules the preventive maintenance activities on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis to ensure that the studio is operational.
- Scouts, evaluates and recommends to TDA management new external service providers or vendors, products and processes that will lead to savings and enhanced productivity for the employees.
- Plans and manages minor refurbishments and major constructions. Ensures that all applicable building and government permits, and licenses are in place.
- Updates and presents space occupancy list and floor plans for capacity and facility improvement discussions. Coordinates with the space unit owners/ landlords in ensuring that the appropriate maintenance and service levels are received.
- Leads the emergency evacuation plans in compliance to the building management’s schedules and procedures.
- Liaises with the building management on building matters such as services issue (lift services, air conditioning, etc.) and notifications of planned and unplanned maintenance works to ensure that TDA are notified and kept up to date.
- Reviews and manages quotations and contracts of competent service providers or vendors. Negotiates quotations and contracts to optimize delivery and cost savings.
- Implements and ensures that security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Keeps record and deploys the communication plans and devices to assigned employee/ department.
- Manages the parking space allocation.
- Deals and coordinates with the insurance provider issues
- relating to any damages to TDA’s properties and
- Approves (based on approval matrix) purchase requests,
- receives and examines goods/ services upon delivery/ completion. Collects and reviews invoices prior to submission to Finance Department for payment processing.
- Creates and issues memorandum and policies relating to facilities.
- Prepares reports and statistics related to areas of responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Leadership Skills
- Operational efficiency
- Project management skills
- Vendor management skills
- Result oriented
- Communication and Listening
- Problem-solving Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Decision making
- Detail Orientation
B. Motivational Fit
- Customer focus
- Openness for continued learning (new technology, tasks,
- Willingness for challenging work (possible long hours, deadlines, etc)
- Fulfillment for high quality work
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Works independently or with a team
- Able to multitask
- Adapts to changes
C. Knowledge Areas
- TDA Mission and Vision and Values
- Maintenance management
- Occupational Safety and Health standards
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
D. Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s or College degree in Engineering, Business Management or any related course
- 5-6 year experience in property management, safety management in any related industry
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Top Draw Animation, Suite 601, 6th Floor, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Exchange Road, 1605 Pearl Dr, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Top Draw Animation, Inc. proudly promotes its reputation as being one of the world’s recognized leading producers of animation for international television. The company employs 500 of the most talented Filipino artists and technicians in its state-of-the-art studios in the Philippines Stock Exchange Centre Building in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
A Short History
The company commenced operations in 1999 with one person and one computer. In the ensuing years, we created the largest animation studio in the Philippines and produce almost 2,000 half hours of animation for international television producers and broadcasters. Our work is seen on such broadcasters as Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Netflix.
In 2017, the company was purchased by the most exciting new entrant to the international social networking landscape, U.S public company Grom Social. Grom Social’s core business is the protection of kids in the internet and social media and directly influences more than 12 million social media users around the world. The Philippines represents 8% of their global kids user base.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits