National Capital Region City Jobs Facilities Manager Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, we Company Confidential, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as facilities manager (bpo) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Provides real estate, administrative and technical support to the company’s operations. Responsible in ensuring all equipments, including critical units, are maintained and managed at all times.
- Manages team members, Service Support, technicians and other third party contractors to ensure strict adherence to Facilities policies, systems, and procedures, including maintaining the service level management of the site/s.
- Oversees maintenance and repairs of all company-owned and leased physical assets and equipments. Coordinates asset maintenance and troubleshooting of critical areas of the facility and ensures that these will run and support company operations on a 24/7 basis; this covers assets such as, but not limited to the following:
- HVAC, AHU, FCU’s, drain lines, valves & other AC related equipment and parts
- UPS electrical equipment and distribution system
- BMS & Card Access System
- Utilities and plumbing
- Fire protection/FDAS and FM200
- Architectural/ structural installations of the facility
- Office and system furniture
- All leased and owned assets, equipments & consumables.
- Manages and maintains Facilities operating budget, CAPEX, asset performance records, site asset performance report (LHI, FF&E, Utilities, etc.) which includes change control in all aspects of asset related issues (i.e. additional seats, operations works schedule which can affect housekeeping schedule, budget revision, etc.).
- Manages all real estate related programs such as, but not limited to: project evaluation, project management, renovation works, maintenance works, sourcing/accrediting/recommending contractors, business analysis and other adminsitrative functions.
- Provides administrative support such as documentation and file management, ENERCON activities and vendor management, logistics, case studies, etc.
- Coaches, mentors, develops, motivates and takes corrective action for task completion. Fairly appraises staff performance against set performance standards. Creates a career plan and development plans for team.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an innovative IT service delivery company with clients globally. Our focus is on helping MSPs quickly scaling their business by providing 24x7 IT services, advice, consulting, project delivery and helpdesk support.
With an 18-year trading history, stable and diverse customers, and an exceptional reputation, we pride ourselves on our people and our culture. As a fast-growing company, offering IT services, our people are exposed to the latest technology, provided with training, one-to-one mentoring, and career progression from internal Management Team and our global IT oriented Partners.