Makati City City Jobs Expense Management Coordinator Position at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte. Ltd.-Philippine Rep. Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte. Ltd.-Philippine Rep. Office is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of expense management coordinator and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte. Ltd.-Philippine Rep. Office|
|Position||Expense Management Coordinator|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Position Summary / Job Purpose:
This position is responsible allocating costs related to Crew Acquisition Movement as well as following up with vendors or crew members to ensure that charges are billed correctly and works to resolve any disputes of Crew related expenses/invoices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review submitted expense information to ensure the data was submitted correctly.
· Review and validate costs related to crew movement expenses (i.e.: Hotel, transportation, visas, air, etc.) in the Invoice Management System, IMS, as well as CAMex.
· Ensure that all costs are allocated to the appropriate General Ledger Accounts.
· Communicate with crew members and vendors in regards to rejected invoices and/or expenses to ensure timely resolution.
· Manage emails that are sent to their personal rccl email and the team inboxes
· This role may be scheduled to work graveyard or day shift, dependent on business needs.
Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Hotel Management field preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years in the Travel or Cruise Line Industry preferred.
· Accounting background is a plus.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Journey with us!
Royal Caribbean Group is an industry-leading cruise vacation company with numerous offices around the world.
Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our Regional Operating Headquarters in Manila.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and excellent career development opportunities, plus unique ways to explore the world!
Royal Caribbean Group celebrates our diverse workforce. We recognize that each talent is exceptional, able to craft a world of unlimited possibilities. We’re honored to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2022, recognized by those who know us best – our employees!
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Registration No.: FS201624326
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual