Makati City City Jobs Executive Driver Position at Crimson Group, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Executive Driver in our company, Crimson Group, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Others & General Work and possess a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Crimson Group, Inc.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure safe transport of passenger to his/her destination.
- Operate the vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Clean the vehicle as scheduled and/or required.
- Pick-up and drop-off the passenger according to the set daily schedules.
- Practice professional road discipline at all times.
- Perform other related duties from time to time.
- High School Graduate/Vocational course or equivalent.
- Experience as executive driver
- With basic knowledge in vehicle maintenance.
- With valid professional driver’s license.
- Able to speak and understand english language.
- Willing to work on Saturday
- Hardworking, Physically Strong, Patient and Sharp minded.
- Can start immediately
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Full time permanent employee
- Work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CRIMSON Group Inc. is a Philippine-based contractor specializing in interior fit-out of high-end casinos, resorts, and hotels. Our portfolio includes Solaire Resort & Casino, City of Dreams Manila, and Okada Manila to name a few.
Since the company’s founding, we have grown to become an industry leader in the field, with a reputation for quality craftsmanship, effective planning, strict compliance with international standards, timely delivery, and professional service that satisfies the unique requirements of each client.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO upon regularization, 10 days VL and 6 days SL, Annual Performance Bonus, Head Office - Mon-Thu 8 am-6pm, Fri 8 am-5 pm; Site - Mon-Sat 7 am-4 pm