Quezon City City Jobs Event Coordinator Assistant Position at Rex Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Rex Education are looking for candidates for the position of event coordinator assistant with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Event Coordinator Assistant|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Handles preparation of complete event checklist prior to ingress and egress.
- Prepares materials and documents indicated in the event checklist.
- Assists events team in the implementation of assigned below-the-line and through-the-line events.
- Serves as the first point of contact for event speakers and clients on-ground or digital.
- Reports the progress of possible problems or roadblocks to the events team.
- Assists in the encoding of clients’ information, feedback, and registration of events.
- Answers queries during company events and facilitates the elevation of issues and concerns to appropriate parties.
- Assists in event errands as needed to ensure successful event facilitation.
- Monitors and maintains the IMC group email by acknowledging the new project requests and closing the executed ones.
- Assists in certificate creation and distribution.
- Performs other tasks that might be assigned from time to time.
Education: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field
Experience(s): With at least 1 year related work experience in events management
Specific Knowledge: MS Office, event coordination
Business Understanding: Brand activation
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Rex Education, REX Knowledge Center, 109 Sen M Cuenco Sr, Quezon City, 1114 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OUR REASON FOR BEING
Everything that we do – from designing and developing comprehensive suites of learning solutions, to engaging and enabling our partners in education – are ultimately for a better and brighter future for every learner, our nation, and our world.
Our mission, “Tayong Lahat, Kapit-bisig, Para Sa Bata, Para Sa Bayan”, expresses our belief that only through the active involvement of all the stakeholders of learning can we succeed in enabling every learner to have a better and fuller life while actively contributing to society.
WHO WE ARE
REX is a leading Education Solutions Provider in the Philippines that aims to develop learners who excel in a complex, rapidly evolving, globally connected, highly technological, and environmentally fragile world and who contribute to its betterment. To achieve this goal, REX provides a comprehensive suite of learning solutions to engage and enable communities, schools, teachers, parents, – and most importantly – Learners.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Company Uniform, Monday - Saturday