National Capital Region City Jobs Esg Analyst | Flexible Work Set Up Position at MicroSourcing
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of ESG Analyst | Flexible Work Set up. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at MicroSourcing and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱50,000 - ₱80,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Esg Analyst | Flexible Work Set Up|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.000|
Review and analysis of key asset manager, strategy and fund documents (e.g. ESG policies,
investment recommendation documents, track record of corporate engagement, and manager
reporting to investors on E, S and G results)
• Send ESG questionnaires to asset managers and interpret results
• Conduct ESG due diligence interviews with global asset managers (conference call and onsite)
• Document findings in detailed due diligence reports, including written narrative and identification
of risk factors using Castle Hall’s online risk management application
• Provide feedback to asset managers with respect to best practices and areas of potential
enhancement across ESG activities
• Identification and documentation of ongoing changes at the fund and management company
• Communication with clients to relay due diligence findings and proactively support our clients’
investment decision making process
• Attend webinars and / or ESG conferences, as required
• Other ad hoc projects as requested
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MicroSourcing, 4th Avenue corner, 27th Street, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MicroSourcing is one of the leading offshoring and outsourcing solutions providers in the Philippines. Voted Best Non-voice Excellence Company of the Year in 2014, we are not your average BPO. We cater to foreign companies who operate in a wide variety of industries from all over the world. Therefore, you have the opportunity to do what you love and grow your career.
Our offices are located at Eastwood City, Mall of Asia Complex, Bonifacio Global City, Ortigas Center, and Cebu IT Park, all easily accessible no matter where you live. Join our growing family and be part of an international and collaborative working environment.
Visit and apply at one of our Career Hubs, Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM with your updated resume and a valid ID:
- Eastwood Career Hub - 6th Floor, 1880 Building, Eastwood City Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City | https://www.microsourcing.com/about-us/locations/#Delivery-Center-1880-Avenue-Building
- Ortigas Career Hub - 32nd Floor, Cyberscape Beta Building, Topaz Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City | https://www.microsourcing.com/about-us/locations/#Delivery-Center-Ortigas-Center
- MOA Complex Career Hub - Ground Floor, TwoE-com Center,Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City | https://www.microsourcing.com/about-us/locations/#Delivery-Center-TwoEcom-Center
- Cebu Career Hub- Upper GroundFLB Corporate Center, Cebu Business Park Mabolo, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Performance Incentives, Salary Reviews, Smart Casual, Shifting Schedules