Central Visayas City Jobs Employee Relations Specialist Position at Qualfon Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we Qualfon Philippines, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as employee relations specialist and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central Visayas and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Qualfon Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Employee Relations Specialist|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Person Office Advocate (Employee Relations Associate) aids with and provides HR Administrative support to the Global Person Office Leadership Team, consisting of senior leaders reporting directly to the Chief Person Officer. Duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence, and liaising with internal and external parties. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires utmost diplomacy and discretion.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Acts as a support in facilitating admin hearing, disciplinary action, and labor relations
- Handles a variety of office tasks, such as generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, submitting invoices, and handling information requests
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations for re-occurring meetings such as townhalls, Global Person Office (GPO) and other meetings upon request.
- Regularly maintains and updates completed items on various GPO action trackers, such as GPO Tracker and hot topics
- Performs customer service functions for the Person Office (PO).
- Assist with tasks and activities related to PO projects and practices.
- Schedules meetings maintains calendars for the PO team .
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Conducts analysis and research upon request
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
- Is exposed to and handles sensitive data with confidentiality
- Support other functions and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least one to two years related experience required, with preference on Employee Relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
Work Location: LinkSy IT Park, Bantayan, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental (Onsite/Night Shift)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Qualfon is a mission-driven company and a global provider of contact center services, integrated marketing solutions and back-office processing. With experienced BPO leadership and a strong track record of business growth dating back to our founding in 1995, Qualfon has approximately 14,000 employees in 27 locations with 18 in the United States, four in the Philippines, two in Guyana, one in Mexico, one in Costa Rica and one in India.
It all starts with our mission. Qualfon’s mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation – as individuals and as members of society – by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients. Be the best and make each person’s life better.
The second half of that mission begins with our people; with what matters to our employees. Aside from the work-related items like good compensation, a solid career path, excellent training and a good work environment, Qualfon’s @work programs focus on your well-being, personal health, faith, family and helping the community. With our focus on improving the lives of our employees, our agent and leadership tenure is typically twice the industry average.
Why Join Us?
Our Qualfon University, career path initiatives, promotions and succession planning programs help aid individuals finding their total vocation. We provide the opportunity for our employees and their family members to earn an accredited high school diploma, an accredited micro degree and a certiﬁed MBA from the Rochat School of Business.
We offer an array of committees on which employees may participate and serve such as the dance club, online gaming club, glee club, cooking club and photography club. We strive to provide our employees with a sense of belonging so they feel more comfortable and at home. Our agents are also offered transportation services and employee care initiatives such as clinic services, consultations, medications and vaccines.
Engagement activities such as service awards, contests, donation programs and special calendar events make up a key part of our retention efforts. We also deploy an employee survey designed to evaluate employee satisfaction and their perception of their work environment and involvement.
Finally, we are deeply committed to making our communities better. Approximately 1% of Qualfon’s revenue goes toward supporting our employees, their families and communities. In 2019 our employees volunteered 9,000 hours at Qualfon’s caring programs and projects that benefitted communities in need.
Our Values: Qualfon STRIDES
At Qualfon, we encourage STRIDES in everything we do. STRIDES represent Qualfon’s seven company values:
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Night shift