National Capital Region City Jobs Email Support Representative Position at KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Email Support Representative. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, KMC MAG Solutions, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Email Support Representative|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re looking for an empathetic and creative problem solver to join our User Operations team. You will become a product expert in Asana and a savant of productivity. You’ll help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports. You’ll educate them about best practices and help them navigate our product. Armed with this experience, you’ll be a liaison between the product team and our customers.
You have a unique opportunity to join a world-class support team as we grow our footprint and scale globally. Asana enables teams to move work forward and User Operations (UO) is dedicated to quickening that pace. Our team’s mission is to inspire confidence, clarity, and autonomy in all customers through effortless and personalized support as well as be an extension of our customer’s team. We want to listen to our customers and create memorable experiences they value and praise. We’re here to maximize clarity in our customers’ work and to help them get the most out of Asana. Our customers have a strong voice in prioritizing our product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
What you’ll achieve
1. Become a product expert in Asana
2. Help customers with questions, feature requests, bug reports, and educate them about the best practices for using Asana with a team
3. You’ll bring a critical eye to each support interaction, always looking for efficiency and customer experience improvements to help us improve our operations as the business continues to grow
4. Technical and pragmatic focus on customer support
5. Be a liaison between the product team and our customers
1. 3-4+ years of experience in customer support, ideally in SaaS or consumer tech
2. Natural troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
4. Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
5. Tenacious work ethic and relentless attention to detail
6. Deep sense of empathy for technology users
7. Customer support/service experience
8. Proficiency with Asana and Zendesk a plus
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Workspace & Talent Built For Growth in the Philippines
For over ten years, we have delivered forward-thinking office space and high performing offshore talent, enabling our partners to exceed their business growth.
With 40+ flexible workspaces in Metro Manila, Cebu, Clark and Iloilo, we have an office space suited to teams of any size or stage. Our ready for you workspaces consist of Coworking Space, Private Offices and Virtual Office Solutions strategically created and designed for what your business needs now, and where it's going next.
We also know not one size fits all, so we design, build and manage customized office spaces, bringing to life your ideal workspace. As the Philippine's largest Coworking space and staff leasing provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the "who" and "where" they need to establish or grow their operations in the Philippines.
We offer ISO-Certified flexible workspace and Offshore Teams along witha full suite oftechnology, legal & Accountancy services, designed to help companies outsource to the Philippines or enter and expand in the country.
Since ourinception in March 2009 we have successfully assisted over 400+ companies in establishingor expanding their operations throughour space or people services.in the country. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized enterprises as well as multinational companies and fortune 500 players.
Visit https://kmc.solutions learn more about us and what we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)