National Capital Region City Jobs Electrical Engineer Position at DUMDUMA CONSTRUCTION AND TRADING CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Engineering & Electrical
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||DUMDUMA CONSTRUCTION AND TRADING CORPORATION|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License ( Passed Board Professional License Exam ) in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years work experience in civil construction. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- With above-average communication skills ( verbal and written skills ).
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office .
- Reviews electrical plans and specifications of the project including preparation of RFA and RFI to the Designer.
- Responsible to the over-all implementation of plans and specification based on the approved electrical plans prior to concreting and during construction execution .
- Prepares the cost estimates and bill of materials of all electrical works including variations, possible claims, quantification of materials and material tests.
- Monitors and inspection of all electrical trades if compliant with the building, safety codes and regulations.
- Preparation of reports and correspondences including attendance of coordination meetings related to all electrical trade works .
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Career growth and opportunity
- Overall Employee Wellness
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DUMDUMA CONSTRUCTION AND TRADING CORPORATION is a AAA-General Contractor specializing in the field of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Planning and Realty Development with three (3) subsidiaries :
Goldpeak Construction and Development Corporation
DCTC & Garcia Realty Developers Corp.
Dongyang-Dumduma Trading Corporation
A dynamic 100%-Filipino-owned construction company specializing in Rebar Fabrication & Installation Works, System Forms using Aluma Forms, Shin Forms, and RMD Quick Forms, Masonry Works, Stainless & Steel works as well as Supervision and Project Design Management related to Structural works and Allied Engineering.
The Company’s most vital asset is its dynamic human resources – highly skilled, experienced, and motivated people who serve clients in various capacities.
The group’s teamwork, professionalism, and commitment to integrity and excellence has propelled us to growth, success, and recognition.
Safety of the public and its works quality is of paramount importance in all operations. In every construction activity, the company aims for a high level of safety and performance at par and beyond client satisfaction.
In this age of fresh challenges and technological changes, we will continue to expand, invest, and improve on its technical competence and resources.
We –build much more than buildings and facilities. It also seeks to build lasting partnerships with clients, associates and employees on a solid foundation of trust and reliability. The company is proud to include most of countries’ leading developers and top names in the construction industry in its pool of clients.
THE COMPANY VISION
To actively contribute to national development by operating and managing a full-service construction firm that will serve the needs of both the government and private sectors.
THE COMPANY MISSION
In every project, DCTC strives to exceed its clients’ expectations and achieve project goals through service, technology, and performance of the highest quality.
In line with this company mission, DCTC constantly aims for cost-effectiveness, work efficiency, and increased productivity.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday - Saturday