Caloocan City City Jobs Electrical Engineer Position at Danitech Power System Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Danitech Power System Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of electrical engineer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Engineering & Electrical and domiciled in Caloocan City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Danitech Power System Inc.|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
2. Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
3. Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
1. Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
2. Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
3. Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Danitech Power Systems Inc., AMPARO, BLOCK 11 LOT 15-TALISAY STREET, NORTH, Caloocan, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DANITECH POWER SYSTEM, INC. has the technical know-how, equipment and facilities to undertake the following specialized services: Complete installation of general power and lighting system for industrial plants and factories, to include panel boards, load center, wire ducts, lighting fixtures, cable trays, conduits, wires and cables. Complete industrial electrical machineries and equipment, installation to include motor controls, remote stations, programmable logic controller, instrumentation and control, direct current drives and controls, variable frequency controller. Special fabrication of electrical, motor and equipment control and designs to include fabrication of metal enclosures (panels), operation station consoles, freestanding panel. Assemble and wiring of electrical components, site installation, testing and commissioning. Installation, testing and commissioning of high and low voltage power transmission/distribution system to include pole erection, stringing, pole dressing and testing, installation of protective devices such as power fuses, air and load break switches, lightning arresters, fuse-outs, air and oil circuit breakers and other related equipment. Construction of high low voltage transmission and distribution cable trenches, duct banks, manholes, pull-points substation fences, transformer pads, vault rooms and power/control rooms. Design, computation and commissioning for the installation of power substation facilities, process equipment control and transmission & distribution system, capacitor banks and accessories.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Uniforms