Mandaluyong City City Jobs E-commerce Associate Position at Agile Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as E-commerce Associate. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Agile Technologies, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & E-commerce with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱19,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Agile Technologies, Inc.|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||E-commerce, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.000|
We’re looking for an E-commerce Associate to join the company! The E-commerce Associate will help realize the Company’s e-commerce and marketing sales objectives and ensure we provide the best customer online experience in the Philippines. They will be responsible for making sure that the e-commerce platforms are correctly set up including the listings, descriptions, prices and promos. Other tasks may include supporting the marketing and procurement team with competitor checks.
- Ensuring proper listings on all e-commerce platforms: Shopee, Lazada, Tiktok Shop, and Shopify
- Routine competitor checks to make sure that our prices stay competitive and at a good market price
- Work with the e-commerce team to improve processes to minimize errors
- Create insights on e-commerce trends as we go along
- Ensure that the brand’s manifesto and voice is consistently expressed when communicating through product descriptions
- Perform market research on the latest trends and brands that will improve the velocity and breadth of product offerings
- Support in developing the company’s e-commerce operating procedures so the team is equipped to handle problems as they arise
- Explore new online channels to grow awareness and sales for ATI Brands
- Foster a positive working environment among staff and colleagues
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people skills
- With experience and strong interest in photography and videography
- With a minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business related field
- eCommerce experience is a plus
- Amenable to working 5 days a week, reporting on-site in Mandaluyong
- Has good knowledge of MS Office, especially excel, and Google Suite
- Traits: life-long learner, output-driven, has empathy, and has high integrity
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Pay: Php 16,000 – Php 19,000.00
- Government-mandated contributions
- Sick Leaves and Vacation Leaves upon hiring
- Merit-based incentives
- Employee discount
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Agile Technologies, Inc., 126 Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Agile Technologies, Inc. was founded on the idea of bringing innovative products and brands that continue to keep up with the ever-evolving trends in technology worldwide. From our humble beginnings, as a simple online retail business, ATI has grown into a corporation that takes pride in associating exclusively with top-of-the-line brands from photo & video equipment and consumer electronics.
Moreover, Agile Technologies, Inc. aims to cultivate an environment that reinvents the journey of creatives through Altitude Digital, a place for, and by, creatives, that continues to provide amazing packages, accommodating services, and incredible knowledge.
ATI is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all qualified applicants and embraces a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201814510
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Product Discounts, 13th Month pay and other mandaltory benefits