Quezon City City Jobs Dispatcher/checker Position at Coconut House
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Dispatcher/Checker. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Coconut House, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of High School Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱14,000 - ₱15,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 15.000|
Dispatcher / Checker
· Responsible for receiving, inspecting, and recording shipments with raw materials or products, unloading packages, and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders and all items are intact and not damaged.
- Record shipment data, such as, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for products to be shipped
· Checks and counts all incoming deliveries from the Supplier.
· Responsible for weighing, measuring, and checking materials in a warehouse.
· Signs in the Delivery Receipt to signify completeness of article count vs. document
· Checks and confirms the actual items picked against Pick List.
· Responsible for dispatching items in the Warehouse
· Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments involving inventory. Duties include verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material and arranging for the transportation of products. May prepare items for shipment
· Knows how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Viber.
- Keen to details, positive attitude towards work, and hard working
- Willing to be assigned at Visayas Avenue, Quezon City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Coconut House, 34 Malaya, Diliman, Lungsod Quezon, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
COCONUT HOUSE PROFILE
The idea of creating a one-stop haven where customers can encounter and experience the healthy benefits of coconut fueled visionary Mr. Jun Castillo to make a leap of faith.
Together with his partners and the Cooperative of Virgin Coconut OilProducers [COVCOP],COCONUT HOUSEsprung to life.
Afirstin the country,COCONUT HOUSEwas originally established at Esteban Abada in Katipunan, Quezon City in 2008.
AtCOCONUT HOUSE,coconut is taken to the next level beyond merely being used to cream dishes and desserts. This quaint restaurant has ingeniously fused coconut in its full savory meals, desserts, and even drinks. Coconut oil, coconut butter, and seasoned with organic spices and flavorings are used in its food preparation. Its amazing healthy food offerings such asPancit Buko, Coco Okoy, Buko Rice Rolls, Laing Pizza,andFruity Coco all-natural ice creamhave found their way to the hearts of many customers.
Apart from meals and drinks,COCONUT HOUSEis also a sanctuary featuring a wonderful array of 100% Philippine-made superior coconut by-products such as Virgin Coconut Oil, Coco sugar, Coco flour, VCO-based beauty products, and decorative products.These items are perfect for home use or gifts.
COCONUT HOUSEcaters to a wide audience and is considered an idyllic hub for young professionals, students, and media celebrities. And now, it has fast become a favorite” tourist destination” among OFWs [Overseas Filipino Workers],balikbayans and foreign tourists.
- Industry: Others
- Specific Location: Visayas Avenue