Taguig City City Jobs Digital Communications Specialist Position at Aboitiz Infracapital, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Digital Communications Specialist. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Aboitiz Infracapital, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Aboitiz Infracapital, Inc.|
|Position||Digital Communications Specialist|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Digital Communications Specialist will play a key role in strengthening overall brand awareness for Aboitiz InfraCapital and its business units by driving social media imagery with an active and sustained online presence as well as provide internal communications support to reach and engage team members across the organization
He/she will lead the execution and monitoring of all digital initiatives, day to day management of content across all of the company’s social media assets, performing regular review of playbook as well as social cards developed and proposing ways to continuously improve overall engagement; oversee target setting and attainment of digital KPIs, community management, SEO efforts and website updating; social listening and analytics
1. Social Media Assets Management
- Manage and oversee implementation of the monthly content plan consistent with AIC’s brand identity
- Update the digital playbook
- Handle day to day community management
- Review and update social media templates and style guides for use across all social channels to drive a cohesive brand vision
- Ensure consistent improvement of posts developed and propose the adaptation of applicable new and relevant content management trends to improve overall page performance
2. Corporate Website Management
- Oversee site optimization, content updating and design refresh in coordination with agency
- Handle regular review of website analytics and propose ways to optimize campaigns
3. Social Listening
- Updating topics for monitoring; generating reports and drawing insights with recommendations on issues being monitored and for communication campaign evaluation
- Review of guest posts, blog articles for link building and keyword strategy
- Creation of a 3-year SEO roadmap in collaboration with the SEO agency
5. Internal Comms Support
- Lead the development of internal digital campaigns dissemination to internal teams for company messages, announcements and project milestones
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication / Marketing Communication or any related course to Digital PR or communications
- With 2-3 years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate setting or agency
- Advantage if with experience in managing SEO activities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- With Digital Marketing course certificate (an advantage)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Aboitiz Equity Ventures, NAC Tower, 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Hybrid work set-up
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Educational Assistance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Aboitiz InfraCapital, Inc. (AIC) is the infrastructure arm of the Aboitiz Group, one of the Philippines’ largest and most successful conglomerates. Founded in 2015, AIC is committed to helping uplift lives and spurring economic growth through smart and sustainable infrastructure solutions across the country. With our strategic investments and partnerships, we aspire to create long-term value by delivering and upgrading critical infrastructure projects, helping provide basic services to the people, supporting businesses and operational efficiency and improving mobility.
Our four business pillars span across diverse but interrelated industries that allow us to build ecosystems of the future through powerful synergies. From industrial-anchored economic estates, water facilities, digital infrastructure to transport and mobility projects, we support the needs of our customers, partner governments, and the communities we operate in and in the process, help the nation in attaining inclusive growth and long-term sustainable development.
Our current business units include Economic Estates or industrial anchored mixed-use developments in the country which counts in its roster the sprawling LIMA Estate in Batangas, as well as Mactan Economic Zone 2 (MEZ2) and West Cebu Estate in Cebu; Apo Agua Infrastructura, Inc in Davao which is in charge of building and operating one of the country’s biggest and most technologically advanced bulk water projects; Lima Water Corporation, the exclusive water and wastewater services provider of Lima Technology Center in Batangas, and Unity Digital Infrastructure, builder and operator of telecommunication towers across the country. We also partnered with EdgeConnex, to develop data centers in the country. Under our Airports platform, we are jointly operating and managing the award-winning Mactan Cebu International Airport, the country’s second busiest gateway, together with India’s GMR group and Megawide.
Our thrust of championing the development of smarter, greener, more resilient and sustainable infrastructure is anchored on the Aboitiz Group’s Great Transformation - which puts innovation at the forefront of the group’s growth strategy as it aspires to become the Philippines’ first ‘techglomerate’.
At Aboitiz InfraCapital, we just don’t invest in infrastructure projects that help address the gaps and solve the current and most pressing needs of the country. We invest in the future while looking after the welfare of our people, our nation and our planet — and we are in it for the long haul.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: BGC