Devops Engineer Vacancies at Elabram Systems, INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central Luzon, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas & National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱100,000 - ₱120,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Elabram Systems, INC|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 100.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 120.000|
This position would need to understand the infrastructure and use the best technology for the job considering the requirements of the team.
● Manage the cloud infrastructure
● Maintain and update the microservices system and service mesh using best practices
● Hardening security in infrastructure level and application level
● Working with developer to debug issues and implement new features
● Take ownership of your work and try hard to get the details right
● Use the best technologies for the job considering the requirements and our team capacity
● Maintain what you’ve built
● A Bachelor’s Degree in any IT-related course
● At least 5 years related experience
● Preferably with ecommerce experience
● Hands-on knowledge of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
● Experience in working with service discovery/mesh
● Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git and Subversion
● Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines
● Shell programming experience with bash, strong command-line, and experience with at least one of PHP, Python, Golang, etc.
● Experience with automation/integration tools like Jenkins, ArgoCD
● Knowledge of major cloud service providers, especially AWS
● Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Programmable Infrastructure), and how to achieve that by using tools like Puppet, Terraform, Ansible etc.
● Experience in monitoring, tracing (Prometheus) and debugging
● Familiar with service mesh (e.g.: istio, linkerd)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Elabram, Salcedo Village, Unit 1604, Antel Corporate Center 121, 1227 Valero, Makati, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Whether you're searching for your dream job, a fresh graduate looking for your first job, or an employer finding the perfect talent that fits your organization, You can always count on us. At Elabram Group, we've been assisting job seekers and employers for more than 20 years. So if you're looking to enhance your career to the next level, visit us at https://elabram.com/
Elabram was incorporated in 1999. We aim to become the best HR Solutions Provider in the Asia Pacific by providing innovative HR Solutions and Axdif. Elabram builds clients' networks from prominent technology companies and experts from diverse professional backgrounds. We have successfully placed more than 83,000 talents and served more than 118 clients worldwide in various industries. Elabram Group is constantly expanding its business. We operate across Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Singapore.
Remote worker services
As the best HR Solution company, Elabram Group proudly achieved several awards last year from HRM Asia Readers Choice Awards 2021
Gold Award For Best Recruitment Firm - Engineering/IT Position
Silver Award For Best Recruitment - Outsourcing Solution
Silver Award For Best Recruitment Firm - Client Experience
Silver Award For Best HR Tech - Outsourcing Solution
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days