National Capital Region City Jobs Design Engineer Position at Vega Projects Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Vega Projects Philippines Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Design Engineer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Engineering & Electronics
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱25,000 - ₱27,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Vega Projects Philippines Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
The purpose of the Design Engineer position is to provide presales and technical design and consulting assistance to our customers and Sales Team concerning the technical knowledge of products and services. This Design Engineer also acts as a liaison between the Sales Team and other departments within the company.
Key responsibilities include customer site surveys and the development of detailed audio-visual system design packages including statements of work, diagrams and bills of materials.
Support in Sales Team response efforts to solicitations / bids and support to the Technical Services Team throughout the project integration cycle are also requirements.
- Assist the Sales Team with technical knowledge pertaining to the products and services offered by the company.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to the Sales Team, customers, or prospects.
- Provide technical specifications for a quote or proposal and prepare accompanying materials.
- Interpret customer requirements; speak with customers or prospects to understand their needs and relay this information to the Sales Representative.
- Perform technical presentations that demonstrates how products and services can benefit and meet customer or prospect needs.
- Provide technical assistance to Professional and Technical Services Field Engineers involving multiple vendors including, but not limited to: Cisco, Polycom, Crestron, Extron, AMX, Biamp etc.
- Serve as liaison with other departments in the company to gather technical expertise for supporting the Sales Team.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other related events.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Interfacing with other divisions to support projects and troubleshooting on Audio Visual and Video Conferencing Solutions.
- Develop detailed AV system design drawings consisting of signal flow diagrams in conjunction with detailed bill of materials.
- Develop detailed statements of work for proposal and technical integration. Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with sales projects and provide cross functional assistance to other departments when needed.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Technical background, with previous experience in a technical role.
- Proven track record in sales and knowledge of technology.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Work Schedule:
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
One of the biggest Av/IT solutions providers in APAC with global presence setting the standards of quality, service and professionalism. .
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting hours
- Specific Location: Pasig City