Mandaluyong City City Jobs Dental Verifier Position at Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Do you currently live in the Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Dental Verifier and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc.|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Dental Verifier is part of the Dental Team, which manages services such as billings, collections, and payments of various Dental clinics in the United States. He/she will be tasked with the following:
- Call insurance companies in the US to verify insurance coverage of patients
- Confirm dental insurance eligibility
- Update and encode patients information
- Consultancy basis – minimum of 6 months consultancy contract
- Good communication skills
- Requires strong accuracy, attentiveness to detail and time management skills
- Data entry skills (40 WPM or better)
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Willing to work in shifting schedules, Mondays to Fridays
- Has reliable internet at home
- Able to Work From Home
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils. Inc, our mission is to establish ourselves as the ‘Best in Class’, in the delivery of healthcare management services and billing services. We handle each and every client as if they are our only client by providing individualized business plans and keeping the client informed of the ever changing healthcare industry. Our attentiveness to your billing, your practice needs and your path to success will exceed all expectations. We believe that our success can only be measured through the success of the medical practices we manage.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Attendance Incentive, Smart Casual, 2 shifts Monday to Friday