National Capital Region City Jobs Delivery Excellence Specialist | Finance & Accounting Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Delivery Excellence Specialist | Finance & Accounting (EH 1729) with full time working hours for our company office, Accenture, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Accenture, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Delivery Excellence Specialist | Finance & Accounting (EH 1729).
|Position||Delivery Excellence Specialist | Finance & Accounting|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate process improvement and assist business owners in improving existing process performance through analysis, experience and employee input in a project environment
- Build and deliver Operational/Delivery Excellence training and coach on business excellence principles
- Assist organization in the creation, monitoring, measurement and analysis of standardized processes
- Support the development and implementation of a formal management review of Key Performance/Operating results, and train and coach all functional areas on measurement principles
- Provide support/input to weekly and/or monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports and review meetings
- Facilitate and/or participate in cross functional Process Improvement Initiatives and root cause analysis
- Implement strategic quality direction into operational guidelines and practices and support ongoing expansion of the quality culture across the organization
- Provide support to develop support assets, e.g., tracking tool for operational excellence success stories, tracking of root cause/lessons learned from actual delivery experiences, etc.
- Communicate to key management stakeholders on salient quality issues and business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Preferably with Finance & Accounting background
- Willing to consider Yellow Belt trained or certified; VSM (any process improvement experience regardless of any statistical tool experience)
- At least 1 year of experience handling a project in a client facing role: BPO and Shared Services industry not required, open to other industries and highlighted those in Automotive
- Open to IC candidates; Handling clients isn’t required and must focus on how candidates are able to communicate effectively, handle certain situations and thoroughly express knowledge on six sigma. Applicants with experiences in dealing and leading internal projects are acceptable.
- Open to consider candidates with Business Transformation experience but non-six sigma certified
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||North Bridge Rd, #35-00 Accenture, Raffles City Tower 250, Singapore 179101|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
· 16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-4PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Delivery Excellence Specialist | Finance & Accounting position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023