Makati City City Jobs Delivery Assurance Advisor Position at Shell Business Operations – Manila
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Delivery Assurance Advisor (Spanish Speaker) with full time working hours for our company office, Shell Business Operations - Manila, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Shell Business Operations - Manila, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Delivery Assurance Advisor (Spanish Speaker).
|Company||Shell Business Operations – Manila|
|Position||Delivery Assurance Advisor|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This position will operate the Customer Relationship Management process for OTD, including scheduling in the supplier portal. Role entails partnering with Scheduler to deliver HSSE, service and cost standards and act as primary point of contact for hauliers, terminals and Customer Operations (CSC) in managing amendments to schedule and ensure operational excellence and process compliance.
- Comply with Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) policies and guidelines set by the company.
- Act as the owners of the schedules during its execution; managing variations to plan as needed to have a good grasp of the overall schedule execution status.
- Manage any variations to plan such as,
- -Left-on-board (LOB) redirects including any corresponding surcharges
- -Order Scheduled Not Delivery (OSND)
- -Terminal/depot-, load quantity-, compartment-, trip sequence-, and vehicle changes,
- â€¦ to ensure that the Scheduling Team is informed and appropriate actions are agreed immediately and communicated to the drivers.
- Pro-actively communicates to Hauliers (and Drivers) and Terminal Operations staff on changes to schedules, loading and delivery to customers.
- Act as primary point of contact for Hauliers and Drivers (as applicable) on changes to the schedules, issues resolution, managing lorry availability and turnout, including analysis and reporting of hauler performance and Delivery Schedule Adherence (DSA).
- Act as primary point of contact for Supply Operations in managing supply allocations to ensure information is communicated to the Scheduling Team and any amendments to schedule being executed or planned is agreed and communicated to the drivers immediately.
- Act as primary point of contact for Terminal Operations in managing terminal downtime to ensure information is communicated to the Scheduling Team and any amendments to schedule being executed or planned is agreed and communicated to the drivers immediately.
- Act as primary point of contact for post schedule execution changes, e.g., credit/debit adjustment process, customer complaints.
- Ensure scheduled deliveries are in line with HSSE and operational procedures and customers´ SLAs
- Liaise with other teams that contribute to the Order to Delivery process, including credit checking staff, CSC and scheduling support teams
- Contribute to the minimisation of stock-outs, Left on Boards and excessive multi-dropping.
- Ensure truck movements/transactions flow through seamlessly across different CAPs in order to invoice and collect payment from customers in a timely manner.
- Collaborate and work with internal and external customers in order to deliver organizational targets.
- Support and participate in Continuous Improvement activities that aim to improve HSSE, service-, and cost- effectiveness and efficiency.
- Interface with the Customer Operations to manage delivery inquiries, disputes, complaints, urgent orders, and other delivery-related-concerns from customers.
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders in a virtual environment.
- Continuously improve scheduling effectiveness, minimizing stock-outs and other rework costs, using benchmarks and KPI monitoring
Job Specific Requirements:
- Education background: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Mathematics, or any Engineering course
- Work experience: Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in any logistics/supply chain organization. Planning or scheduling work experience is preferred. Experience in the Petroleum, Manufacturing or Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industries is preferred.
- Technical skills: Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools. Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Communication skills: Proficiency in the Spanish language, both oral and written, is required.
- Soft skills required: Attention to detail, analytical approach to problems, ability to collaborate and work in a team.
- Competences Required: Distribution Customer Service, Road Delivery Operations, Safety Mindset, Distribution Industry Analysis, Distribution Planning and Exchanges, Product Handling & Control, Road (Rail/Barge) Transport Planning & Scheduling Systems
- Work hours: Must be willing to work flexible shifts (mid or night). Must be willing render overtime when there are operational issues.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shell Business Operations, 130 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Career Growth
- Work-Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Future. Yours to make.
At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy. We’re looking for fresh perspectives and passionate professionals who are eager to contribute and help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
In the Philippines, our entities are Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC), Shell Pilipinas Exploration (SPEx), and Shell Business Operations (SBO) – these make up the Shell Companies in the Philippines (SCiP).
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, Technical Asset Operations, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem-solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Door-to-Door Shuttle for Midshift Employees, Business Casual