Quezon City City Jobs Data Engineer Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Our company Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of data engineer (blended wfh & onsite) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Emerson’s 132 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as a Data Engineer, you will support Business Intelligence using the Azure suite of Analytics and Data platforms.
In this capacity, you will be focusing on the technical aspects and implementation of data gathering, integration, and model design, with some report and dashboard creation. You will use Azure DevOps, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Power BI to create data models for strategic and self-service business intelligence. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
In this role, you will:
· Implement robust data pipelines in Azure.
· Build reusable and scalable data pipelines.
· Develop and deploy new data platforms, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, etc.
· Use Azure BI services to support strategic and self-service models and reports.
· Work closely with the Product Owners and Architects to develop Azure Data Platforms.
· Practice internal standards for coding, project tracking, and documentation.
· Integrate data from source systems/data lake into a data warehouse.
For this role, you will need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant courses.
· 3-5 years of relevant experience in Data Warehousing with cloud technologies and good software engineering principles.
· Extensive experience connecting to various data sources and structures such as RDBMS, Data Lake, IoT, and Blob Storage.
· Knowledge of PowerShell and strong practical experience with T-SQL or any variant from other RDBMS.
· Working experience in Azure Services (Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake) and Azure DevOps paired with knowledge of Agile and/or Scrum methods of delivery.
Who you are:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibit passion and enthusiasm to get things done. With excellent analytical and quantitative skills, you can efficiently carry out tasks independently and generate accurate, high-quality reports. You are a proactive self-starter with a high level of commitment to exceeding expectations. With good communication skills, you can proficiently communicate ideas and influence both internal and external customers. You’re interpersonally savvy and able to collaborate and efficiently work with people at any level in a multicultural environment.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do.
By joining Emerson, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do in supporting long-term value creation for Emerson’s business platforms and business units.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. We are committed to crafting a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain outstanding people in an inclusive environment where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
Get to know us.
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages, or at www.emerson.com.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emerson, 12F SM Cyber West Ave, Bulacan, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Are you ready to join a purpose-driven, global technology, software and engineering company?
A career — and future — at Emerson is grounded in and centered around our Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO with 170 locations and 86,700+ employees worldwide, Emerson is a universal brand that serves local communities across the globe. With a 130+ year history, we take pride in our past, but remain focused on our future.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Living Our Purpose as One Emerson
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Learn more: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/living-our-purpose
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2022 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
2021 Women Engineer Magazine Top 50 Employers
2020 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity
Learn more: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
• Competitive Wages and Benefits– We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package.
Allowance: food, transportation, clothing
Personal Accident Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
• Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
• Healthcare–We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for our team members.
• Paid Leaves – Vacation, Sick, Parental, Bereavement
• Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
• Safe Working Environment – Safety is a top priority across our global network and workplace.
• Well-Being Programs – Well-Being Days, Counseling Service for team members and their family, Fund Assistance
• Blended Work Benefits – Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us.
Join our team and start your journey today!
Visit our career site: emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule