Mandaluyong City City Jobs Data And Reporting Analyst Position at ConnectOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Data and Reporting Analyst. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, ConnectOS, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Data And Reporting Analyst|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive.
We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development.
We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you.
The Data and Reporting Analyst is a member of client’s internal IT Operations Team and within the Technology Department. The Data and Reporting Analyst is a business-critical role that will have you actively involved in the continued development and maintenance of data analysis and business
As part of this role, you will be required to work with both internal and external stakeholders across all departments to understand their reporting and analytical requirements. You will contribute to the delivery of insightful dashboards and reports to facilitate and support decision making and drive actionable outcomes. It is integral to this role to contribute to and share in the strategic development initiatives to bring into service new functionality and systems that enrich organization’s BI capability.
Scope of Role:
- Core responsibilities working within the MS tech stack predominantly around SQL Server, SSRS, PowerBI
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to understand their reporting and analytical requirements.
- Develop and maintain high quality qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting
- Apply and demonstrate the required level of testing to instil trust of reporting and analytic solutions for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support and identify the opportunity to increase the data quality and currency of business data.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities, especially in relation to the data lifecycle, data visualization and reporting principles.
- Contribute to the delivery of data literacy throughout the business, enabling business users to learn how to read and work with data to build knowledge, inform decisions, and drive actionable outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, consult and liaise with business, technical and supplier personnel on complex and technical issues and to develop and present reports, submissions, and recommendations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure a collaborative working environment focused on agreed priorities and business objectives.
- Training and guiding data consumers.
- Adhere to all organisational policies, procedures, standards, and practices.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Data and Reports Analytics
- Ability to think critically, excellent reasoning and presentation skills
- Intermediate to strong experience with the following technologies: PowerBI, Data Visualization, SQL Server, SQL Scripts, SSRS.
- Other Technology Preferred: Cloud Architectures, Azure Cloud (Azure Data pipelines, Azure SQL Database and Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Machine Learning), PowerAutomate and PowerApps, data warehousing, cleaning, and validation.
- Industry certifications preferred (ITIL, Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate, IBM Data Analyst Professional certificate, Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate, AWS Certified Data Analytics, SAS Statistical Business Analyst Professional Certificate, CompTIA Data Analytics Plus certification, etc)
- Good communications skills (oral and written). Superb interpersonal-communications skills–ability to manage multiple personality types and deliver results
- Ability to work well with a team in high-pressure situations
- Amenable to work in an early morning shift (AU Time Zone), Temporarily work from home setup. Physical Office: Mandaluyong City
Standard Job Benefits:
- HMO on Day 1
- Paid Time-Off
- Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits
- Equipment provided
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Mandaluyong city, 474 jetmar building, Barangka Dr., Filipina|
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Stable organization and industry leader
- Collaborative and fruitful company culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ConnectOSis a leading provider of offshore talent for organisations in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and the UK. For over a decade, we’ve been supporting our global clients with premium resourcing and productivity solutions.
ConnectOS is one of the fastest-growing offshoring companies in the world. Founded by our Australian CEO, we help companies across a range of industries activate their capability strategies and optimise their business operations with smarter ways to solve resourcing challenges.
Our vibrant, modern work environments achieve high levels of employee engagement: happy, healthy, committed people who love what they do. ConnectOS Team HQ is located at Mega Tower, EDSA in the heart of Manila, Philippines. Our Client Support HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia.
What Our Employees Says About Us!
"Working with ConnectOS is one of the professional experience I have. Everyone is very friendly, they respond very quickly if you have concern. They also have good benefits like HMO, and they are very easy to approachable." - Sale Development Team
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: ConnectOS
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Dependents are covered under HMO