Paranaque City City Jobs Customs Team Lead Position at DSV International Shared Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we DSV International Shared Services Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of customs team lead with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Paranaque City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||DSV International Shared Services Inc.|
|Position||Customs Team Lead|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Education and Skills:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration. Preferably a License Customs Broker.
- Freight-forwarding / logistics education is an advantage.
- Knowledge in CW1 system is an advantage.
- Good Know How in MS-Office (Outlook / Excel )
- Good Know How in web based applications / Internet
- Quick comprehension and focused work
- Resilience, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Accurate and reliable working method
- Ability to work in a team & good interpersonal skills
- Openness and flexibility In meeting customer demands / service attitude
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Team Player
Minimal work experience:
- Work experience in a shared Service Center/ Forwarding / Transportation & Logistics is an advantage.
- Work experience related to Customs process is a must.
Operational and Team Management:
- Propose process changes where needed to drive efficiency and improve execution
- Act as an ambassador of BSS MNL ISSC
- Prepare and present performance report to internal and external stakeholders
- Quality and compliance responsibilities under NDA / attention given to predetermined processes, SOPs
- Work closely with the associates to increase productivity and assist in creating positive working relationships with all stakeholders
- Maintain all areas of Health and Safety relevant to the working environment & staff teams
- Planning and organization of resources planning and requirements
- Escalation of irregularities to Business Support Services Manager for Customs
- Perform weekly coaching with team leads
- Take the lead to help resolve reoccurring issues
- Drive continuous improvement of the team and related processes
- Work under the direction of superiors
- Drives completion of tasks and processes within agreed SLA to leaders and members
- Proactively find means to deliver and raise the performance of the teams managed
- Actively engage with relevant Stakeholders and conduct regular touchpoints
Team Leadership & Coaching:
- Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Motivate and inspire team leaders and members
- Lead by setting a good example (role model) – behavior consistent with words
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Maintain healthy group dynamics
- Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues
- Help keep the team focused & on track
- Ensure to meet KPI Targets
- Implementation support (off- / on-site) for the migration of countries under Customs team
- Resolution of issues on operational level and address employee performance & conduct as needed
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People are at the core of who we are - the drive, talent, and devotion they bring to the table every day are what make DSV the exciting place it is. It’s a dynamic and fast-moving environment with rapid decisions at every level – where ambition meets teamwork in an effort to face challenges, succeed, move forward, and make a difference.
At DSV, we believe that having a diverse workforce, where employees can realise their potential based on their different individual backgrounds and thought diversity is a significant advantage that we as a company can leverage upon. A diverse workforce in an inclusive culture fosters dynamic workplaces and, ultimately, better business decisions.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Rice allowance, Communication, Clothing allowance, Smart Casual, Global
- Specific Location: Paranaque City