Makati City City Jobs Customer Success Specialist – French Speaker Position at Shell Business Operations – Manila
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Shell Business Operations – Manila|
|Position||Customer Success Specialist - French Speaker|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Customer Operations is in its journey to provide the best in market customer experience for our Customers and Business Partners in Shell. We create the great place for commercially minded individuals who thrive working with customers and who want to growth their experience in agile, digital and e-commerce initiatives.We have a collaborative, flexible, dynamic and very supportive working culture; where every single one of us is determined to make a difference, to go the extra mile because it’s our job, every day, to make our customers’ experiences with Shell.We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop; but most of all, be yourself.Where You Fit In?Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers. This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers.What is the Role?As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be accountable for a certain customer portfolio to take ownership, drive accountability, and demonstrate and communicate improvements for our customer journey. This is a key enabler to drive best-in-class customer experience and to ensure maximum customer-centricity.Contract Management:
- Work with Account Managers to provide pre-offer, offer and contract management support for standard and non-standard contract set up and maintenance, in compliance with the Play Book
- Execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, working with local legal focals
- Follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation
- Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements
- Review contract performance as part of SCM process
- Own contract documentation archiving and termination of customer contracts
- Support preparing for tender bids
Pricing:Set up and maintain end to end pricing data, including confirming pricing, managing price increases and changes, implementing rebates and charge backs, investment deals, invoice accuracy, and resolving pricing related errors and disputes (also covers Distributor DFOA Customers)Trouble Shooting:
- Provide “One Team” support for Sales in owning and resolving all Deal Making issue resolution. Work to uncover issue root cause of issues and implement sustainable fixes
- Act as resolution owner of Customer complaints. Feedback outcomes to COS Order to Cash colleagues who will communicate with customers
Master Data Set Up & Amend:
- Maintain Sales Hierarchy, contract registers and banding adherence
- Set up and amend Customer master data
- Act as Resolution Owner for Master Data Disputes. Liaise with key interface, business partners and/or Customers to resolve them and perform invoice adjustment (in consultation with line manager and within the authorisations as applicable)
- Process manual vouchers received from Retailers during offline card transactions
- Product Lifecycle Data Management: maintain inclusions, exclusions and listings of products in support of PLM and Customer specific requirements
Data Integrity Management:Maintain master data integrity. Review DQS reports, correct any data errors and track performance against SLATouchless Setup: Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with new Customers (BCI, EID, OCR, EDI). Work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes.Order Management:
- Place, amend and orders, liaising with other service partners in LSC, OTD & Credit as required. Apply the appropriate freight charges and surcharges as required
- Provide change information of planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team, particularly to VMI Customers
- Manage Delivery Status – take ownership of delivery status enquiries and trouble-shooting; proactively tracking and Business Partners as required
- Delivery Schedule Support Service – proactively call out to Customer, to manage Delivery issues
- VMI Tank Dip, Run-Out and Enquiries: Handle and resolve all queries from B2B fuels VMI Customers
- Schedule standard and non-standard orders (packed product)
- Process Returned Product
- Commercial Fleet: Block Cards within required SLA
Credit ManagementManage the customer experience by performing identified tasks (i.e. credit status inquiries, blocked order management) within prescribed timeframes, in close collaboration with the FO Credit organizationDispute Management:Own the end to end Disputes process for Quantity, Pricing, Tax and Master Data Disputes. This includes logging of dispute, undertaking initial investigation and root cause analysis, liaising with key interfaces to resolve disputes. Close the loop with Customer on case outcome and confirm closure of caseFeedback and Issues:Manage Customer complaints feedback and compliments. Liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required. Close the loop with customersLubricant Service Administration:Provide basic Customer advice about the scope of the Lubes Analyst Play Book, escalate any consultative advice to Technical Helpdesk. Coach Customers on how to use the Shell Lubes Analyst systems when recording new machines and oil samplesManage elements of the DFOA process:
- Manage and monitor Customer & Distributor complaints mailbox through to resolution.
- Ensure DFOA related ordering issues are visible and managed in accordance to service level agreement
Touchless Support and Setup:
- Support and proactively encourage touchless uptake and utilisation
- Act as first level support for system interface errors
- Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with existing Customers (BCI, EID, OCR, EDI). Work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
- Monitor account and payment transaction activity to identify incidents of Fraud.
- Support Fraud Managers with fraud case information requirements
General Inquiries :Handle New Business – Receive request for information or quotation from potential new Customers and connect them to the appropriate contact within ShellWhat We Need from You?Critical to the success of this role is to demonstrate strong Customer Language Proficiency and experience in managing Customer Relationship and Customer Success. Additionally, you will have:
- Working proficiency in English and French
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills
- Previous experience in data Analytics & Insights and Digital environment
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to build Customer Success
- Knowledge of Customer Centric Design
- A good understanding of Commercial & Economic Acumen and Value Chain methodology
- The ability to lead and drive Continuous Values
- Attention to details when dealing with Data Management and high focus on Compliance
- Proven experience in Contract Management
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shell Business Operations, 130 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Career growth
- Work-life balance
- Compensation and benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Future. Yours to make.
At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy. We’re looking for fresh perspectives and passionate professionals who are eager to contribute and help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
In the Philippines, our entities are Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC), Shell Pilipinas Exploration (SPEx), and Shell Business Operations (SBO) – these make up the Shell Companies in the Philippines (SCiP).
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, Technical Asset Operations, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem-solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Door-to-Door Shuttle for Midshift Employees, Business Casual