Cebu (Others) City Jobs Customer Success Executive Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Company Confidential are looking for candidates for the position of customer success executive with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and domiciled in Cebu (Others) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Customer Success Executive|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Regarding the role
We are currently looking for a gun Customer Success Executive to join our team. This position will be in charge of creating a strategic partnership with our clients. Has a passion with client success, growing the account and being the point of contact for technical concerns.
- Candidate must be flexible in terms of the shift – usually US/AU split shift
- The candidate will need to have exceptional communication and presentation skills. (ideally someone who has lived and worked in the US/Australia/UK/Canada or other English as a first language country but not a strict requirement,
- 2+ years’ experience as either a Customer Success Executive, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager
- Client service orientated, passionate about building client rapport and confidence in delivering client’s satisfaction.
- Loves to collaborate, innovate, and execute success by thinking strategically.
- Ideally from a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or a Software-as-Service company.
- Open for training.
Duties & Responsibiities
1. Continuously develop and execute client onboarding, client training and client pilot program in order to ensure a smooth transition from sales to service delivery to a fully established partnership
2. Maintain pulse on all client engagements, promptly handle client queries and address problems by collaborating, where necessary, with service delivery, sales and software departments
3. Consistently maintain a thorough working knowledge of client facing business systems and processes – develop and maintain a knowledge base and knowledge assets
4. Continuously drive initiatives toward full adoption of Benchmark 365s solutions
5. Oversee Customer Success Associates ensuring Partners receive a quality support experience from Benchmark 365
6. Drive revenues by managing the end-to-end technical process. Offering new products to exiting clients as needed.
Note: Apply only when you are from Cebu City and willing to travel in our onsite office located at 1 Nito Tower, Archbishop Reyes, Cebu City.
|Address||Sykes Asia Inc. - Cebu, Synergis IT Center, F. Cabahug St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Filipina|
- Competitive Salary & Work Benefit Package
- Passionate & Innovative Work Culture
- Trainings & Career Progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an innovative IT service delivery company with clients globally. Our focus is on helping MSPs quickly scaling their business by providing 24x7 IT services, advice, consulting, project delivery and helpdesk support.
With an 18-year trading history, stable and diverse customers, and an exceptional reputation, we pride ourselves on our people and our culture. As a fast-growing company, offering IT services, our people are exposed to the latest technology, provided with training, one-to-one mentoring, and career progression from internal Management Team and our global IT oriented Partners.