Quezon City City Jobs Customer Service Representative Position at IBM Business Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Customer Service Representative (UPA and/or Eastwood, Quezon City) in our business office, IBM Business Services, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||IBM Business Services, Inc.|
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Contact Center Practitioner/Customer Service Representative is integral to IBM. Your goal is to create an outstanding client and personalized experience by delivering excellent customer service. In this role, you can be part of a team that works on all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM’s strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Contact Center Practitioner, you’ll be able to do the following tasks/functions:
- Receive inbound calls, emails, and chats from customers.
- Answer customer queries and educate them on client processes whenever necessary.
- Accurately document all contacts with regard to customers’ inquiries.
- Provide quality customer service on every contact.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers.
- Perform other tasks as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A graduate of any four-year course or a college undergraduate with no less than 1-year related work experience in the contact center, relatively in a BPO setting.
- Has 1-2 years of BPO experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
- Strong phone, verbal, and written communication skills and active listening.
- Customer-focused and adaptable to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Candidate must be willing to work on Mid or Night Shift schedule.
- Amenable to working on-site in either UP Ayala Technohub.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||IBM Business Services, Inc, 1100 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Working at IBM is truly life changing.
- We celebrate diversity of thought in everything we do.
- Careers can be unlimited and far-reaching.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people who nurtures creativity and individuality.About IBM PhilippinesIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc. - Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc. - Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services, Inc. - Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, Finance & Accounting and Supply Chain Management services.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Trainings&Certifications, Flexible work arrangements, Variable pay programs, Business Casual, May involve different shifts (Day, Mid or Night), Mondays-Fridays