Taguig City City Jobs Customer Service Representative Position at Digidesk
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Representative (5). For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Digidesk and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum High School Diploma & Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- High school diploma or Senior High Graduate
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- Willing to work onsite
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G376+95X Jesus Is Lord Church Taguig City, Purok 2 Zone 1 77 Sampaloc Ext, Taguig, 1630 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others