National Capital Region City Jobs Customer Relationship Manager Position at Primer Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Relationship Manager. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Primer Group of Companies, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Primer Group of Companies|
|Position||Customer Relationship Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This management role will see you lead the next phase of growth through your ability to apply the functionality of the CRM. You will work on driving continuous improvement in building customer-centric activities, shopper data management and understanding, to creating brand-building communications that is targeted and effective.
The CRM Manager leads the long-term CLTV (Customer Life-Time Value) vision for the customer and shoppers’ experiences. The role focuses on the planning and execution throughout the CRM product lifecycle. This will include partnering with business leaders in sales, operations, IT and marketing to identify and successfully design business processes, implement technologies, drive change management, and design business measurements and reporting to provide efficiencies and drive customer acquisition and loyalty. This role manages and owns our CRM platform, its relationships to other sales, marketing and operations platforms, and serves as the point of contact for all CRM-related matters and will be recognized as the CRM leader.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Leads the CRM Strategy & CRM capability Roadmap creation
- Lead customer understanding and their journeys with a cross-functional team i.e. sales and store operations, merchandising, ecommerce and marketing
- Develop an enterprise-wide strategy for Customer Relationship Management based on customer set and go-to-market strategy.
CRM Program Development, Governance and Commercial Innovation
- Program management and leadership with stakeholders, including SBU Heads, SBP leads, and company leaders to assure successful CRM delivery and operations.
- Manage the identification, prioritization, tracking and implementation of process and technology improvements to improve CRM and deliver business impact.
- Manage CRM vendor partnerships and budgets.
CRM Service and Operations Management
- Work with CRM technology provider to ensure we are finding new ways leverage the platform and maximize the value of our investment
- Oversee the communication and documentation between the user community and CRM team
- Work cross-functionally to determine appropriate content, target audience, and success metrics for each CRM campaign across brands.
- Develop email/SMS strategies and shopping journey-based communications to deliver best in class engagement to prospective and current customers.
CRM Competency building
- Conduct training for the CRM system to the Brand and Marketing team, both in formal training sessions and informal learning opportunities with end users
- Train new and end users to become self-sufficient with data management and reporting, and grow the CRM skillset across the organization
CRM Data Management to Reporting & Optimization
- Define and oversee database update processes and data lifecycle management, following the PII and GDPR data handling best practices
- Define and implement key CRM performance indicators (KPIs) tied to strategies for optimal decision-making.
- Determine the CRM approach and plan for user-based dashboards/reporting to improve visibility and business performance.
- 5 years’ marketing/ecommerce experience with 2-3 years of CRM campaign management & strategy, in B2C environments
- Proficient with a CRM system like Salesforce or Microsoft Marketing Dynamics 365
- Experience working collaboratively in cross functional teams from planning, to analyzing and presenting CRM customer data trends to insights, that provides strategic direction for Business to Brand OGSM
- Experience managing or integrating marketing automation, learning management system, sales content solutions and/or ERP system (Oracle) with a CRM.
- Experience using performance dash-boarding tools such as Power BI
|Region||National Capital Region|
- learning and development opportunities
- flexible work arrangement
- product discounts
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A force to reckon with in the retail and distribution of premium branded consumer products, The Primer Group of Companies started out in 1985 as a small trading company and has since aggressively expanded the depth and breadth of its operations to become one of the market leaders in various highly competitive categories and industries contributing to economic growth.
In over 30 years, the Primer Group created a niche in marketing the world’s best brands in travel, lifestyle, action sports and outdoor products, and eventually diversified its portfolio, from its core retail business to its wide range of high quality industrial products and top caliber services that are extensively sought after the world over.
The Primer Group takes the lead in sustainable green energy solutions. It has established a green consultancy firm that guarantees measurable savings; building efficiency and energy management; and security and fire safety solutions. It is also into high technology manufacturing of environment-friendly industrial grade inks, as well as highly specialized garment printing that employs only the most advanced printing machinery.
Over the years, the group has built numerous international partnerships in the distribution and maintenance of air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems that are increasingly in demand in the Philippines.
The diversified group is also into creative designs and solutions, eco tours, hospitality management, and continued education and training.
Through its advocacy arm, Center for Outdoor Recreation and Expedition (CORE), the Primer Group gives back to its stakeholders and supports environmental conservation, ecotourism and community development, as well as individuals and other bodies advocating change and promoting new discoveries in the name of environmental, athletic and scientific pursuits.
The Primer Group aims to be the global leader in the distribution of premium goods and services, and it is firmly on its way to accomplishing its mission to deliver superior customer experience. From its headquarters in the Philippines, it has expanded its network to include retail, distribution and logistics operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Viet nam, Taiwan, Australia, Middle East, Europe, and Africa.
The Primer Group continues to take advantage of opportunities opening up in the dynamic retail sector.
Brands We Carry
Ace, Aetrex, Backjoy, Baggallini, Barracuda, Bering, Billabong, Black Diamond, Briggs & Riley, Brixton, Cabeau, Coghlan's, Columbia, DC, Delsey, Dr. Martens, Eagle Creek, FitFlop, Flossy, Fox, Freewaters, Go Travel, Granite Gear, Healthy Back Bag, Hedgren, Herschel, Hurley, Hydro Flask, Jansport, Keen, Kickers, Komono, MRKT, Millican, Mitchell & Ness, Mi-Pac, Mountain Hardwear, Nalgene, Native, O'Neill, Osprey, Outdoor Products, Parkland, Pauls Boutique, People, Polaroid Originals, Poler, prAna, Quiksilver, Raen, Rains, Regetta Canoe, Rock Space, Roncato, Roxy, Sakroots, Salomon, Seafolly, Sea to Summit, Sledgers, Spy, Stance, Staple, Teva, The North Face, Timbuk2, Travelon, Tretorn, Tumi, Victorinox, Volcom, World Traveller, XD
Aircond Network Philippines Inc., Beyond Energy Solutions Technology Inc., Brushstroke Creatives, Designery, Primer Printing Services Inc., Rigel, Stellar Equipment & Machinery Inc., Union Inks and Graphics Inc., York
Bee Choo, The Park, Arriva Ph (e-commerce)
Our Concept Stores
Bratpack, Flight 001, GRIND, Ladybag, Recreational Outdoor eXchange (R.O.X.), Res Toe Run, Sneakpeek, The Travel Club
We at the Primer Group will be the leader in global distribution and innovation of premium goods and services.
To bring the world closer to our customers.
OUR CORE VALUES
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Passion for excellence
• Self discipline
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Product Discount, Monday to Saturday (dependent on the business unit)
- Specific Location: Manila City