National Capital Region City Jobs Crm Support Engineer Position at GOC PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as CRM Support Engineer (For Pooling). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, GOC PHILIPPINES INC., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||GOC PHILIPPINES INC.|
|Position||Crm Support Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Join us at the Google Operations Center for the opportunity to work as a Technical Administrator for CRM platforms, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
As a CRM Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical maintenance of large amounts of content/rules/configurations in CRM tools and escalation paths. Day to day, you will work with Subject Matter Experts, Program Managers, Service team managers, and Engineers.You will shape and maintain a technically rigorous process that will grow with the project and shape the future of CRM tool administration for Google.
- Maintain the overall support ecosystem through technical expertise and consultation in the configuration and administration of :
- Effectively triage and resolve issues escalated by support agents through CRM platform UI and internal stakeholders.
- Master the CRM admin platform and confidently make technical changes with minimal support.
- Provide trusted advice to critical stakeholders across orgs about the correct implementation for them to satisfy their service requirements
- Own end-to-end projects of CRM tool updates for service teams in terms of stakeholder management, issue scoping, solution design, technical implementation, comprehensive scenario testing and ongoing maintenance.
- Engage with critical stakeholders across multiple orgs like Eng, sales & service teams, product expert teams, to ensure smooth deployment of critical project tasks, new launches, and to resolve global issues faced by service teams.
- Understand service teams setup and proactively offer practical technical resolutions with a positive attitude. Offer additional tips, best practices and workarounds, related to their setup, whenever possible.
- Recognize trends and efficiency improvement opportunities, and propose new processes as needed to address them.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as required and maintain documentation and checklists.
- Execute business as usual (BAU) functions (e.g. issue triage ,troubleshooting and CRM infrastructure maintenance)
- Complete end to end testing in a controlled test environment to identify root cause and verify prior to publishing changes in the production environment. Provide detailed process documentation for tests and changes for stakeholders.
- Maintain state-of- the-art subject matter expertise (SME) on existing and planned technologies, including related products and services.
- BS degree (Typically requires BE/ BTech/ BS in Electronics & Telecommunication or Computer Science or related field) or any BA degree with certifications in coding languages or Computer Science related fields.
- 2+ years experience, in planning and implementing high visibility cross functional projects.
- OR, 3+ years of experience in a technical administration, sales engineering, content management, or equivalent role.
- Proven track record building and managing strong internal stakeholder relationships.
- 2+ years experience recommending solutions with risk assessments/cost-benefit analysis and a user-centric focus.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication skills, oral and written; able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders.
- Experience creating and maintaining contact flows for external clients and escalation paths for internal teams.
- Experience of operating within cross-functional teams (e.g. engineering, product management, sales, implementation).
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- 1.5 + year experience of basic coding skills on HTML and SQL or Python.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills on assigned cases within Service Level Agreements.
- Working knowledge of service delivery, displayed through either certifications or work experience.
- Experience displaying excellent relationship building, collaboration and negotiation skills; strong communication.,
- Proven capability of surfacing trends across projects.
- Willingness to learn new processes, with constantly developing products.
- Ability to bring efficiency to the team in resolving large implementations by leveraging Google sheets, automation, etc.
- Sense of urgency. Escalates product issues when appropriate; maintains a sense of ‘problem ownership’ to drive all issues to successful resolution. Strives to turn around issues with an efficient and effective approach
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results on time in a high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and a team player with a sense of humor.
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 18 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support your teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
At Google Operations Center, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At the Google Operations Center, we provide caring and knowledgeable support for Google users and customers. From troubleshooting product issues to providing around-the-clock advertiser assistance, you can be part of the teams that help Google users and customers solve problems and accomplish their goals.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)