Northern Samar City Jobs Crm Manager Position at Christian Dior Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of CRM Manager. For those of you who live in Northern Samar and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Christian Dior Philippines, Inc., and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Christian Dior Philippines, Inc.|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
CRM Manager – Christian Dior Philippines, Inc. – 1034610184 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New
Christian Dior Philippines, Inc. Northern Samar Posted on 8-Feb-23 Apply Now Apply Now CRM Manager
Christian Dior Philippines, Inc. Apply Now Job Description
The CRM Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing, and analyzing Dior’s clienteling programs to support the business. The candidate will be in charge of the department’s training and communication with retail boutiques, including hosting business review and training calls. The individual will partner closely with stakeholders from Retail Communications, Training, E-commerce, Merchandising, IT, Events, PR, and the Central CRM teams.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee all boutique level clienteling programs and execute strategies outlined by Central CRM including client growth strategies, capture retention initiatives, etc.
- Create and lead local clienteling actions to promote best-in-class CRM practices that drive revenue and promote client retention and growth
- Oversee e-clienteling programs in partnership with the local call center and e-commerce teams such as: identifying outreach opportunities and gifting strategies, decreasing return rate, increasing repeat shoppers, etc.
- Efficiently prioritize execution of projects to meet deadlines and set objectives
- Proactively handle the project roadmaps and suggest initiatives to improve the CRM programs
- Oversee the ambassadors’ program by hosting calls, deck development and managing lesson plans
Applications, systems & tools
- Oversee roll-out, adoption and training of internal clienteling applications across all retail teams
- Partner cross-functionally to collect needs and best practices and outline prioritizes for app development roadmap
- Partner with Central CRM & IT to lead evolution pilot programs and change management for system updates
- Partner with local and Central IT team to troubleshoot and investigate technical issues
- Lead the department’s communication for the retail teams
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with other departments and cross functional partners to facilitate clienteling topics across multiple communication channels
- Facilitate CRM actions and communications for retail store openings / closure in partnership with the local Events and Central CRM teams
Onboarding & training
- Develop training roadmap, materials and guides for clienteling tools and systems
- Partner with Retail Training and Retail Communications to facilitate new hire trainings across all boutiques for retail managers and sellers
- Hold regular monthly retail onboarding calls for new hires and ad hoc calls for store openings
- Host bi-weekly retail training refreshers to further develop the team’s clienteling mindset
Skills and competencies:
- Strong project management skills with ability to follow-through and prioritize (able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines)
- Proactively coordinate projects and suggest initiatives to improve the CRM programs
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written (strong interpersonal skills)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to make autonomous decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to demonstrate patience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Additional Information
Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Sales/Marketing , Telesales/Telemarketing Company Overview
Christian Dior Couture is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Elegance, famous and creativity are the most common words for Dior. Offering the current season’s collections of high quality women’s ready-to-wear, handbags, small leather goods, shoes, accessories, watches and fine jewelry, Christian Dior boutiques are located in the most prestigious retail properties. To cope with our fast expansion, we invite high caliber team players to join us for the following position: Additional Company Information
Registration No. CS201908784 Company Size 1 – 50 Employees Industry Retail / Merchandise Benefits & Others Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts) More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Philippines Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet-
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Christian Dior Couture is one of the world's leading luxury brands. Elegance, famous and creativity are the most common words for Dior. Offering the current season's collections of high quality women's ready-to-wear, handbags, small leather goods, shoes, accessories, watches and fine jewelry, Christian Dior boutiques are located in the most prestigious retail properties. To cope with our fast expansion, we invite high caliber team players to join us for the following position:
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201908784
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)