Pasig City City Jobs Credit Officer Position at Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Credit Officer in our business office, Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Prepare credit report by reviewing credit applications, conducting a background investigation, making phone calls, visiting and interviewing individuals and business owners, verifying information provided by customers for credit.
- Investigate credit standing and financial history of individuals and business establishments.
- Work closely with marketing officers to complete tasks in a requested timeline.
- Customer visit/field visit may be required.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Keen attention to details
- Honest, sincere, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation, 5F San Miguel Building, 45 San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- High Incentives and Competitive Benefits
- Outstanding Opportunities for Career Growth
- Be part of the fastest growing Financing Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chailease Berjaya Finance Corporation is a joint venture company established by Chailease group and Berjaya group.
China Leasing Company was established in 1977 and merged with CITC Company in 1995; later, change its name into Chailease Finance CO., Ltd. (CFC). CFC began Proceeding CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) project in 1999 for better competitiveness and SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) enhancement.
Thailand, through a joint venture with the Bangkok Bank to offer leasing and installment sales for the Taiwan Business community in Thailand, to obtain manufacturing machinery and equipment. In 1992, BGPL acquired Asia Sermkij Leasing Public Company (ASK) which specializes in installment sales for automobiles and personal loans. In 2004, the shareholding structure of ASK was recognized and ASK
became the parent company of BGPL. ASK went public in Thailand on August 25, 2005 and currently has 13 branches and 9 outlets.
In 2012, Chairman Mr. Chen was awarded K.T. Lee Administration Metal by Chinese Management Association. After re-engineering, with the excellent management team, CFC continued to achieve the
substantial sales growth and the net income before tax of 2012 accounted to NTD 3.9 Billion moreover, the total asset achieved NTD 61.3 billion.
In the future, CFC will not only commit to realize the company vision but also assist the association to facilitate the Finance Company Act to be approved and to improve the mechanism of Taiwan’ financial market to enlarge the business scope and create new business opportunities in leasing industry.
Chailease Leasing Company already branch out on some parts of Southeast Asian country like Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, China and now here in the Philippines.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Incentives, HMO, Accidental Insurance, Bonuses, Business Casual
- Specific Location: Pasig City