Credit Investigator Vacancies at JK Capital Finance Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Credit Investigator with full time working hours for our company office, JK Capital Finance Inc., for residents of Nueva Ecija, Pasig City & Batangas and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, JK Capital Finance Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Credit Investigator.
|Company||JK Capital Finance Inc.|
|Region||Batangas, Nueva Ecija, Pasig City|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Conduct complete background and credit investigation checks: Identity, residence/ neighborhood, reference contacts, due diligence as to assets, property, affiliations.
- Make necessary Credit Investigation reports.
- Experience in appraisal (for collateral loan purpose) preferred.
- Assist in administering the negotiation and collection of past due accounts.
- Verify business models reported on loan application and cash flow details, in person.
- Conduct research via the internet and varied sources.
- Perform all other tasks as directed by the Business Compliance Investigation Head.
- Can do a field work
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Work-life balance
- Start ASAP
- Competitive Salary Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 2011, JK Capital has been providing small businesses and small entrepreneurs with sustainable financing that is otherwise not accessible in the market. JK Capital is operating in 9 branches in the country and is currently expanding its reach to help serve and grow the small businesses of the Philippines. In the coming future, JK Capital hopes to double its operations in size and capacity to deliver to the vastly underserved market.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Credit Investigator position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Batangas 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Nueva Ecija 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pasig City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Batangas 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Nueva Ecija 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Pasig City 2023