National Capital Region City Jobs Cpa Accountant Jph1 Position at SAGASS CONSULTING
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of CPA Accountant (Makati/Taguig: Up to 40K! URGENT!) JPH1. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SAGASS CONSULTING and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱25,000 - ₱40,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Cpa Accountant Jph1|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
- Certified Public Accountant
- With at least 1-3 years of working experience in the related field
- Preferably from a Japanese company
- Experienced in using different Accounting Software
- Keen to details and can work under minimal supervision
- Experienced in General Accounting, bookkeeping, process control, and other accounting-related tasks
- Willing to work in Makati City or Taguig
- URGENT POSITION
- Preparation and submission of reports regarding the employees’ welfare contribution and ensuring that the concerned government agency is updating records.
- Processing of payables to suppliers that includes check voucher preparation, furnishing of withholding tax certificates, and releasing of signed checks.
- Filing and remittance of Income tax on compensation, Expanded Withholding tax, Fringe
- Assist in implementing management points and audit findings from internal and external auditors
- Assist in training new staff on the current accounting and finance processes and system.
- Assists in smooth running, management, and performance of the team and organization. Set an example for team members of commitment, financial activities, work ethics, habits, and character.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing of books.
- Assist or supervise the preparation of journals, and account reconciliations especially bank and inventory reconciliation
- Prepares or reviews all tax returns and supervises the timely and accurate payment
- Assist or prepares retirement accrual and income tax return computation.
- Reviews in preparing BIR and KPMG audit requirements
- Can handle BIR and BOC audits
- Oversee local and foreign payable and receivable transactions and make sure that payment/collection is made on a timely basis.
- Knowledge in dealing with vendors and clearing their balances
- Assist in ISO audits
- Assist in the preparation of management internal reports for accounting and finance (financial reports, forecasts for future business growth)
- Experience in implementing and using SAP ERP 6.0 and other systems
- Assists in implementing AR Purchase transactions
- Support some administrative tasks, logistics, and sales
SAGASS Consulting offers:
- REGULAR POSITION
- DIRECT HIRING
- NO SALARY DEDUCTION
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SAGASS, 139 Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SAGASS Consulting is a Japanese Consultancy firm which provides ideal career development through our company's best local employment. Bearing the perception of the necessity of a headhunting firm, SAGASS took its first landing on the Philippine industry on the year 2004.
SAGASS Consulting exists to offer professional service to meet satisfaction of our client's demand amidst the diversity in the employment industry. majority of our clients are Japanese owned business companies settled in the Philippines.
The mission of our company is to provide on its full-length, fulfillment on the part of our valued clients. In doing such, the company implements a sequence of evaluation to conscientiously seek for extremely qualified applicants.
The company envisions huge and fast assessment that leads to employment through our participative service that will be advantageous to jobseekers.
Product & Services
3.Business Consultation of H.R. Management
4.Personnel System and Labor Conflict
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-14-05-108
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees