Taguig City City Jobs Consultant – Ams – Sap Cloud Platform Integration – Ph Position at Deloitte Consulting SEA
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Deloitte Consulting SEA is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Consultant - AMS - SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) - PH and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Deloitte Consulting SEA|
|Position||Consultant - Ams - Sap Cloud Platform Integration - Ph|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you’ll do
- Analyze and act independently on request or incidents raised by the client for their ERP application and resolve it within the agreed SLA and with quality
- Undertake analysis work to identify root cause with ability to discuss and brainstorm with other team members and stakeholders and escalating findings to the right stakeholders. To be responsible to assist in reducing re-occurring issues/incidents.
- Leading the collection of business requirements, analysis work and proposal for end to end solution when necessary to support client’s initiative to simplify and standardize processes
- Able to take on a Team Lead role when required and guide the team on a day-to-day basis
- Able to monitor workload of team and where needed make necessary decisions to ensure quality and on-time delivery for the clients.
- Take on role as Process Expert in the team and coaching/guiding other team members (within team and across other AMS teams). Where necessary, to conduct training to assist in speeding up knowledge transition for team members.
- Able to lead and prepare all necessary reporting for SLA Governance and Statuses
- Act as the ambassador and work closely with all necessary parties involved to ensure successful implementation of the AMS support practice in Deloitte SEA. This includes spreading the understanding of AMS and its value realization to internal and external stakeholders.
- Partake in the deliverable development of the AMS setup in Deloitte SEA.
- Drive and embed any Continuous Improvement initiatives on top of existing workload to further improve current processes within the organization
- Fully comply with and adhere to all the standard AMS process & procedures that are developed.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you We are looking for someone with:
- A good honours Degree
- Good spoken English. Added advantage if other languages are known.
- SAP certified will be an added advantage
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) providing support and functional configurations.
- Some integration knowledge to other functional areas would be an added advantage.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Ability to engage stakeholders
- Takes ownership of problems and respond in a proactive manner where appropriate.
- Willing to take on new solutions/applications where applicable and ensure successful integration and support for the business
- Willing to work based on clients’ business work days and office hours
- Willing to work on rota basis to support any critical or high request after client’s business office hours
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Deloitte Philippines, 19th Floor Six/NEO 5th Avenue, corner 26th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey – talents like you. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for the society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 474377-V
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Consultant - Ams - Sap Cloud Platform Integration - Ph position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Taguig City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Taguig City 2023