Construction Project Engineer – Licensed Mechanical Engineer Vacancies at Design Coordinates, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Construction Project Engineer - Licensed Mechanical Engineer. For those of you who live in Central Luzon, National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Design Coordinates, Inc., and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum degree of Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱22,000 - ₱36,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Design Coordinates, Inc.|
|Position||Construction Project Engineer - Licensed Mechanical Engineer|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 22.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 36.000|
The Construction Project Engineer – Mechanical is responsible for managing and overseeing mechanical engineering projects, from planning to completion. You will work closely with the project team, including architects, contractors, and other engineers, to ensure that the mechanical systems and installations are designed and constructed to meet project specifications, local codes, and safety standards. Your main responsibilities include project planning, design review, cost estimation, construction supervision, quality control, and documentation. You are also responsible for managing project budgets and schedules, ensuring the timely delivery of project milestones, and ensuring client satisfaction. Overall, your role is critical in ensuring that the mechanical systems in construction projects are safe, efficient, and reliable.
Construction Project Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Site Safety and Health Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Contract Management
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- PRC Licensed is a must
- 2-3 years [3-7 years for senior] combined experience in construction
- Preferably with experience in construction management
- Preferably with experience in High Rise residential buildings
- Preferably with experience in Basic Housing construction knowledge.
- Maintenance experience a plus
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Design Coordinates Inc., Suite 202, ITC Building, Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development and opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the leading domestic company in the field of Construction Project Management, Design Coordinates, Inc. (DCI) is steered by fully qualified and competent professional Construction Project Managers Architects, Engineers, and Technical Personnel, all of which have proven their integrity and dedication to the profession.
Furthermore, the enduring partnerships and progressive portfolio we have built in our over 40 years have grown into more than a hundred esteemed clients, where most are top-level organizations that are recognized for their respective standards of excellence. From world-class hotels, residential condominiums, and top-notch commercial centers to mixed-use developments and reputable educational institutions, we have handled every project with strict compliance with our Quality Policy.
Along with our growing portfolio, the company established D'Consult International Inc. (DCII) in 2006 for hospitality and joint venture projects with international firms. Among these high-profile projects are Solaire Resort & Casino, the City of Dreams-Manila, and Okada Manila, all located at the Entertainment City along Manila Bay.
With a culture of Discipline, Cooperation, and Integrity, we are your most qualified Construction Project Managers --- always ready to innovate and adapt to the challenges ahead!
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Construction Project Engineer - Licensed Mechanical Engineer position job vacancies
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- Contract job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023