Construction Project Engineer – Electrical Vacancies at Design Coordinates, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Design Coordinates, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of construction project engineer - electrical with contract work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Engineering & Electrical and domiciled in Central Luzon, National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱22,000 - ₱30,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Design Coordinates, Inc.|
|Position||Construction Project Engineer - Electrical|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 22.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
The Construction Project Engineer – Electrical is responsible for overseeing the electrical aspects of construction projects, from planning to completion. You will work closely with the project team, including architects, contractors, and other engineers, to ensure that the electrical systems and installations are designed and constructed to meet project specifications, local codes, and safety standards within the established budget. Your main responsibilities include project planning, design review, cost estimation, construction supervision, quality control, and documentation. You are also responsible for managing project budgets and schedules, ensuring the timely delivery of project milestones, and ensuring client satisfaction. Overall, your role is critical in ensuring that the electrical systems in construction projects are safe, efficient, and reliable.
Construction Project Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Site Safety and Health Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Contract Management
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- PRC Licensed is a must
- 2-3 years [3-7 years for senior] combined experience in construction
- Preferably with experience in construction management
- Preferably with experience in High Rise residential buildings
- Preferably with experience in Basic Housing construction knowledge.
- Maintenance experience a plus
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Design Coordinates Inc., Suite 202, ITC Building, Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development and opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the leading domestic company in the field of Construction Project Management, Design Coordinates, Inc. (DCI) is steered by fully qualified and competent professional Construction Project Managers Architects, Engineers, and Technical Personnel, all of which have proven their integrity and dedication to the profession.
Furthermore, the enduring partnerships and progressive portfolio we have built in our over 40 years have grown into more than a hundred esteemed clients, where most are top-level organizations that are recognized for their respective standards of excellence. From world-class hotels, residential condominiums, and top-notch commercial centers to mixed-use developments and reputable educational institutions, we have handled every project with strict compliance with our Quality Policy.
Along with our growing portfolio, the company established D'Consult International Inc. (DCII) in 2006 for hospitality and joint venture projects with international firms. Among these high-profile projects are Solaire Resort & Casino, the City of Dreams-Manila, and Okada Manila, all located at the Entertainment City along Manila Bay.
With a culture of Discipline, Cooperation, and Integrity, we are your most qualified Construction Project Managers --- always ready to innovate and adapt to the challenges ahead!
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Construction Project Engineer - Electrical position job vacancies
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- Contract job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023