Taguig City City Jobs Compensation And Benefits Manager – Apac Position at Cardinal Health International Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Cardinal Health International Philippines Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as compensation and benefits manager - apac with a full time work system, which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Cardinal Health International Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Compensation And Benefits Manager - Apac|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The C&B Manager has proven experience across APAC benefits programs, including retirement for both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Plans, health and risk plans, well-being programs, leaves, and perquisites. This opportunity will require subject matter expertise and prior experience to work independently. The desire to learn, constantly improve, and deliver consistent results is paramount as you will provide expertise on the strategic design, implementation, communication, and administration of the benefits programs in APAC. The Sr. Benefits Consultant will work with regional and country management, corporate HR, global consultant and local brokers and vendors to ensure programs are market-based, comply with local laws and regulations, and align with Company objectives. This role reports to Director, International Benefits.
- Key contributor to our Global Benefits Strategy though effective results, communication, and global teamwork
- Partners with the international benefits team to help drive value through our global offerings, anticipating new trends and make recommendations as necessary.
- Proactively assesses and ensures country specific insured and non-insured benefits programs are competitive, sustainable, complaint and scalable based on market assessment and our business strategy to maximize the company’s ability to attract and to retain top talent for APAC
- Determines action plan for the region and executes on that plan in conjunction with our global consultant and external vendors
- Serves as a consultative and technical resource for HR and region / country leaders on benefits across APAC
- Develops/enhances/promotes employee benefits communications (online, face to face meetings, etc.).
- Supports merger/acquisition/divestiture and analysis work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in relate field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in international/APAC compensation and benefits
- Advanced knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to international benefits programs, including emerging legislation.
- Excellent communication, influence, and presentation skills, including both written and verbal forms catered to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong PowerPoint and executive presentation skills and ability to create presentations for leadership
- Excellent project management and process development skills
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and risk analysis skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence a regional benefits team within a large, global, matrixed organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects while staying within the scope of the overall strategy.
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We’re the business behind healthcare. And rewarding careers.
Awards and recognition:
Over the past year, Cardinal Health was recognized for its leadership and commitment to diversity and sustainability, including:
• Named on the 2017 World's Most Admired Companies list by Fortune
• Recognized by the National Association for Female Executives as a Top 60 Company for Executive Women for the sixth consecutive year
• Included in Becker's Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare 2017 listing
• Named to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for the fifth consecutive year based on ratings in HRC's 2017 Corporate Equality Index
• Included in the Dow Jones Sustainability North American Company Index for the eleventh consecutive year
About Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, healthcare systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. The company provides clinically proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Because Cardinal Health helps ensure pharmacists and the consumers they serve have access to medications they need while working to help prevent prescription drug diversion, the company and its education partners created Generation Rx, a national program to help prevent the misuse of prescription medications. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with approximately 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks #14 on the Fortune 500.
For more information, visit cardinalhealth.com, follow @CardinalHealth on Twitter and connect on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/ company/cardinal-health.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201609989
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement Benefit, North America Business Hours, Mondays-Fridays