Eastern Visayas City Jobs Community Affairs Assistant I Position at City Government of Borongan, Eastern Samar – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we City Government of Borongan, Eastern Samar - Government are looking for candidates for the position of community affairs assistant i (1011-6) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱17,000 - ₱17,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||City Government of Borongan, Eastern Samar – Government|
|Position||Community Affairs Assistant I|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.550|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 16.550|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: City Mayor’s Office
Plantilla Item No.: 1011-6
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 5
Monthly Salary: Php 16,543.00
Career Service (Subprofessional) First Level Eligibility
Completion of two years studies in college
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. Authenticated copy of Certificate of Training attended
6. Service Record/ Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
7. Clearances (NBI, Police, Barangay, Court Clearances, Mayor’s Clearance)
8. Medical Certificate (attached laboratory tests)
9. Clearance from money, property and work-related accountabilities (if applicable)
10. Authenticated Certificate of Live Birth
11. Authenticated Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
12. We encourage diverse applicants regardless of age, religion, disability, ethnicity, political affiliation, and sexual/gender orientation.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
JOSE IVAN DAYAN C. AGDA
E. Cardona St., Brgy. E, Borongan City, E. Samar [email protected]
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Community Affairs Assistant I position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023