Eastern Visayas City Jobs Collection & Recovery Supervisor Position at RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Collection & Recovery Supervisor (Eastern Visayas) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Eastern Visayas and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC.|
|Position||Collection & Recovery Supervisor|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
General Role Description
• The Collection & Recovery Supervisor (CRS) acts as the “troubleshooter” in Branch Operation by going after delinquent and hardcore accounts. He reports directly to the District Manager while functionally to HO Collections Group.
• His primary responsibility is to ensure achievement of Collections target of his assigned branches and Recovery of Top Past Due Accounts.
Collections & Account Management
i. Maintains good and professional relationship with customers.
ii. Carry out the following Account Management procedures for Loan Accounts with MLV of four hundred thousand & above (400k & above):
– Conducts Confirmatory Visit/s to Loan Accounts on a periodic basis (at least once a month) to confirm the current condition of the following: i. Client, ii. Business (Source of Income), and iii. Collateral.
– Submits the Account Assessment Form to the HO Collections Team for further evaluation and update in the necessary (if necessary).
– Ensures KYC Update of existing Customers/Clients (at least twice a year) and submits the updated contact details to the HO Collections Team.
iii. Plans and strategizes achievement of overall collections targets through periodic aging review. Works with CCIs on collections strategies in collecting Top Past Due accounts.
iv. Ensures regular sending of demand letters to Top Past Due accounts.
i. Resolves and Recovers Top Past Due Accounts (400k) assigned by the HO Collection Team/District Manager.
ii. Together with the DM, creates and implements sound debt collection plans and strategies.
iii. Perform Skip Tracing/Locates Missing Collateral and/or Clients to start the Recovery process.
iv. Searches publicly available databases to track down defaulters, including Credit Bureau information, background checks, and loan documents.
v. Negotiate payment settlements and/or arrangements on recoverable debts.
vi. Prevents repeated payment delinquency by negotiating manageable debt payment arrangements.
vii. Keeps records of all communications (hard copy, electronic records), payment plans agreed to, and amounts paid.
viii. Updates the Account Information (Account 360) stored in the system by utilizing memos, notations, and remarks in the Debt Collection System.
ix. Initiates Legal and repossession proceedings if debt recovery fails.
x. Spearhead the collections of the written off accounts of his assigned branches.
Administration & Other Related Tasks
xi. Assist in the verification and/or resolution of Customer Service Complaints (as needed or as instructed).
xii. Alerts the HO Collections Team for possible or suspected fraud or significant findings.
xiii. Assumes the role of the Branch Manager on his assigned branch/es (as Officer-In-Charge) whenever there is prolonged absences/leaves, preventive suspension, and termination.
xiv. Performs other task related to Account Management, Collections, Remedial, and Legal.
xv. Keeps himself updated with the New Policies and Procedures pertaining to Account Management, Collections, Remediation and Legal and assist in the cascade thereof to the CCIs under his assigned branch/es.
xvi. Adheres to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- College graduate with Financial or Business Management course
- With 2 years related work experience
- Willing to handles Eastern Visayas areas:
- Collections & Recovery
- Computer Literacy
- Excel proficiency
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded by Domingo M. Guevara, a self-made industrialist who created his Legacy from pioneering the very first Filipino-made Radio and appliances in the Philippines, Radiowealth Finance Company Inc. was born.
RFC is a non-bank finance company whose primary purpose is to engage in consumer and retail lending by providing accessible credit to livelihood projects and to the micro-enterprise sector. Incorporated in May 1964, it presently has a certificate of authority to operate as a finance company from the Securities and Exchange Commission granted on March 25, 1993.
To date, RFC is the BIGGEST non-bank finance company with more than 1,500 STRONG employees (and steadily growing) strategically deployed to more than 200 Branches NATIONWIDE covering 80% of Philippines Cities & Municipalities. We have a DIVERSE portfolio catering to all needs of every Filipino people coming from all levels of our socio-economic grid.
Our workforce is COMMITTED in BUILDING SOLID RELATIONSHIPSto our Clientele across Philippine Archipelago through our Team work, Professionalism, Accountability, “Malasakit” (Ownership), Integrity and Service Excellence.We HIGHLY PROMOTE Diversity, Inclusiveness and Growth in our organization.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Antipas