Clinical Specialists Vacancies at Spectrumed, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of CLINICAL SPECIALISTS. For those of you who live in Pangasinan (Dagupan City) & National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Spectrumed, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Region||Pangasinan (Dagupan City)|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Provide training to doctors and nurses on the use of aesthetic & medical devices (Laser, RF, etc)
- Maintain a comprehensive product and clinical knowledge of all devices represented by the company.
- Maintain a competent and current level of knowledge in her area of responsibility in general.
- Poses strong administrative skills to insure all necessary paperwork associated with clinical follow-up or associated with data collection for clinical studies.
- Travel within a designated territory when necessary.
- Registered Nurse, with OR background or experience in aesthetics – an advantage; Under board are also welcome to apply
- Currently residing in North Luzon & NCR
- With experience as an Operator of lasers and other aesthetic devices – an advantage
- With good communication skills, fluent in English and excellent presentation skills
- Must be hard working, presentable, can work with minimun supervision
- Do not have any travel plans to work abroad for the next three (3) years
|City||Pangasinan (Dagupan City)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bldg., I, SpectruMed Inc., G/F Natividad, 2308 Chino Roces Ave, Extn, Makati, 1231, Filipina|
- Travel opportunities both local and international
- Commission/s, incentives, bonuses, medical & health benefit, etc.
- diverse work culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
SpectruMed™ is the leading and most trusted provider of premium energy-based aesthetic devices in the Philippines. We partner with industry leaders to bring cutting-edge technologies with unparalleled quality to give our clients the best tools for their practice.
Incorporated and established in 2004, SpectruMed™ offers an extensive range of products for all aesthetic procedures from non-invasive skin tightening, pigment clearance, hair and acne removal, to vaginal rejuvenation, dental aesthetics, and orthopedic procedures. Our list of reputable partners consists of brands known around the world with clinically proven results and certified patient and user safety.
WHY CHOOSE SPECTRUMED
SpectruMed™ is known for providing safe, efficient, and effective devices. Top hospitals, clinics, and doctors in the Philippines trust SpectruMed™ with their aesthetic needs because they know that we carry only premium and reliable brands to ensure both patient and operator safety. Our exceptional after sales and customer support is another reason why customers trust us and stay loyal to us through the years.
WE ARE HOME OF THE BEST BRANDS
SpectruMed™ brings award-winning technologies to the Philippines so Filipinos can experience the various innovative solutions available worldwide. The number of top aesthetic brands we represent have grown and are still growing as we continue to explore for new technologies to bring to the Philippines. The international aesthetic industry recognizes SpectruMed™ as the distributor of choice where top doctors and clinics go first whenchoosing a new device.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 41099
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, HMO, Life Insurance, Rice Subsidy, Performance Bonus, Smart Casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Clinical Specialists position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pangasinan (Dagupan City) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Pangasinan (Dagupan City) 2023