Makati City City Jobs Client Service Representative Position at ADP (PHILIPPINES), INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, ADP (PHILIPPINES), INC are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as client service representative with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||ADP (PHILIPPINES), INC|
|Position||Client Service Representative|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ADP is hiring Client Service Representatives for its Major Accounts, HR Outsourcing, and Small Business Services teams. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support and technical assistance for our HR and Payroll Clients.
Disclaimer: Salaries are subject to qualifications for the job.
– Candidate must possess at least Senior High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
– Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply
– Above-average verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ADP Philippines, 6F Glorietta 2 Corporate Center, West St, Ayala Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ADP®, one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, serves more than 625,000 businesses of all types and sizes in over 100 countries. We help employers increase productivity, improve employee engagement, and meet regulatory and legislative requirements using our solutions for human resources, payroll, talent management, tax, and benefits administration.
Companies that partner with ADP get solutions with the latest technology – so they can focus their time and resources on their business, not back-office administration.
About ADP Philippines, Inc.
ADP Philippines has been in operation since 2010. We serve a wide diversity of global clients with payroll services, tax services, technical services, time and labor management, implementation, IT support and benefits administration. You can build a rewarding career here with us.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Life & Accident Insurance, Retirement Savings Benefit Plan, Time Off Benefits