National Capital Region City Jobs Client Service Associate – Taguig Position at BDO Unibank, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Client Service Associate - Taguig (CG) with full time working hours for our company office, BDO Unibank, Inc, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, BDO Unibank, Inc, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Client Service Associate - Taguig (CG).
|Company||BDO Unibank, Inc|
|Position||Client Service Associate - Taguig|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position is primarily responsible for:
- Responsible for providing accurate, efficient and timely processing of over-the-counter transactions pertaining to deposits, withdrawals, payments, foreign currencies and other miscellaneous transactions
- Graduate of any four-year course, preferably Business Course graduates, experience not required
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned in Taguig/Pateros Area; residents in the area / nearby areas will be prioritized
- With good communication skills
- Must be a Filipino citizen
NOTE: Applicants who have applied within the last 6 months need not re-apply.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||20 Cecil St, #02-06 BDO Singapore Branch, PLUS, Singapore 049705|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BDO is a full-service universal bank that provides a wide range of corporate and retail banking services. These services include traditional loan and deposit products, as well as treasury, trust banking, investment banking, private banking, rural banking, cash management, leasing and finance, remittance, insurance, retail cash cards, and credit card services.
BDO has the country’s largest distribution network, with over 1,400 consolidated operating branches and more than 4,400 ATMs nationwide. It also has 18 overseas remittance and representative offices (including full-service branches in Hong Kong and Singapore) in Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
BDO ranked as the largest bank in terms of total assets, loans, deposits, and trust funds under management based on published statements of condition as of December 31, 2020. For more information, please visit www.bdo.com.ph.
Product & Services
The financial products and services provided by Banco de Oro include:
Foreign exchange and securities dealership
Trust and investment services
Cash management services
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 000-748-174-0000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), --, --
- Specific Location: Taguig