National Capital Region City Jobs Client Service Associate – Manila Area Position at BDO Unibank, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, BDO Unibank, Inc are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as client service associate - manila area (cg) with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||BDO Unibank, Inc|
|Position||Client Service Associate - Manila Area|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position is primarily responsible for:
- Responsible for providing accurate, efficient and timely processing of over-the-counter transactions pertaining to deposits, withdrawals, payments, foreign currencies and other miscellaneous transactions
- Graduate of any four-year course, experience not required
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned in Manila Area; residents from the area will be prioritized
- With good communication skills
- Must be a Filipino citizen
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||20 Cecil St, #02-06 BDO Singapore Branch, PLUS, Singapore 049705|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BDO is a full-service universal bank that provides a wide range of corporate and retail banking services. These services include traditional loan and deposit products, as well as treasury, trust banking, investment banking, private banking, rural banking, cash management, leasing and finance, remittance, insurance, retail cash cards, and credit card services.
BDO has the country’s largest distribution network, with over 1,400 consolidated operating branches and more than 4,400 ATMs nationwide. It also has 18 overseas remittance and representative offices (including full-service branches in Hong Kong and Singapore) in Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
BDO ranked as the largest bank in terms of total assets, loans, deposits, and trust funds under management based on published statements of condition as of December 31, 2020. For more information, please visit www.bdo.com.ph.
Product & Services
The financial products and services provided by Banco de Oro include:
Foreign exchange and securities dealership
Trust and investment services
Cash management services
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 000-748-174-0000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), --, --
- Specific Location: Taguig